Deadline: 04 July 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping/Cash register
Job type: Full time
Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 9,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
- Monthly accruals preparation and posting for month closing;
- Monthly GL releases (including payroll deductions & similar);
- Ensuring that transactions entered were done properly and accurately by selecting correct accounts, correct periods and correct accounting and tax principles;
- Intercompany sales invoice issue (monthly invoice and cost recharge invoices within a group) and sales invoice issue;
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts (review of assessment file);
- Monitoring Fixed assets accounting – processing purchase documents, FA card creation, calculation of depreciation, balance reconciliation analytical books vs general ledger, write offs, damages, realization, inventorization;
- Monitoring Year End reconciliation with Vendors;
- Assistance in audits, providing all necessary documents and information, prepare reports required by auditors;
- Cooperation with tax authorities – consulting, managing disputes, other communication;
- Ensuring that procedures of the Company are followed and complied with;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to the position and which meet the qualifications.
- At least 3 years of experience as senior accountant in a company with strong control environment;
- Successfully graduated at least bachelor program in Finance / Accounting / Business administration field;
- Excellent knowledge in local tax and accounting legislation and working experience with complex finance systems;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and IAS; (ACCA certificates will be a plus);
- Fluent in Armenian and English languages (spoken and written);
- Advanced computer skills (working experience with MSC Navision will be a plus);
- Analytical skills and multi-tasking.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Armenian tax legislation, IFRS, IAS
Sense of responsibility
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply at the following link: https://smrtr.io/5MPQS
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Evolution is an international, world leading, B2B developer and provider of games and services for the online casino industry. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators through which our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our high-quality product/game portfolio includes multiple award-winning international player favorites, as well as ground-breaking innovations that has won multiple international industry awards.
Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Present in over 20 locations, across our 20+ sites, our 10 000 strong employees comprise of specialists in the areas of spanning from about 10 000 people work in the fields of product innovation, software development, IT-support, properties & studio build, to online casino game broadcasting and presenting presenters & hosts, as well as a wide variety of business support functions services.
At the heart of a booming and fast-moving industry, Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. We are guided by our culture which is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER.
Evolution Coming To Armenia
Evolution, leading international B2B developer and provider of products for the online gaming industry, is opening a broadcasting studio in Yerevan. The modern state-of-the-art studio will be part of the company global network of and serve online casino operators with all over the world with English speaking live dealer tables. With A-Z product development in-house, including design, software and technical development, Evolution is a pioneer, constantly aiming to push the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Evolution’s broadcasting units operate 24/7 and function like giant TV-studios in which employees lead the games and interact with players live in front of the camera. By entering the Armenian market, Evolution will create 100s of entry-level job opportunities for local youth in Yerevan and its surroundings.