Senior Business Analyst
Deadline: 13 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our team. The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with stakeholders across various departments to identify and prioritize business requirements and assist in the development of business solutions.
- Work with the project manager to document the product’s vision and the project’s scope;
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints;
- Write requirements specifications, business analysis documents according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely;
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements;
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly;
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Establish and implement effective requirements practices, including use and continuous improvement of a requirements process. Work closely and provide necessary guidance to software developers and quality assurance specialists during the software development process.
- Identify ways to assist product management in product planning through requirements development and analysis. Propose new product features and updates.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports to communicate business insights and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior business analysts to ensure their professional growth and development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, economics, IT or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst, with a track record of delivering high-quality business insights and solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and strategically.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders across various departments.
- Strong knowledge of government service processes, tax administration policies, and regulations is a big plus
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Ability to travel
If you have the required qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment where you can make a meaningful impact on the organization's success.
Required candidate level: Senior
To apply, please send your CVs to email@example.com mentioning in the subject line "Senior business analyst".
Ability to work under pressure
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
IUNetworks LLC is an information technology company that provides integrated solutions of hardware supply and software development