Senior C++ Engineer (m/f/d) Pilot
Deadline: 30 September 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Senior C++ Engineer with strong experience in large-scale applications.
- Design and develop new features for our TeamViewer Pilot product https://www.teamviewer.com/pilot
- Optimize and enhance our software with new, efficient algorithms and modern software technologies
- Work independently on solutions for specified requirements writing clean code following our coding guidelines
- Ensure that our software is stable and runs efficiently on different platforms
- Recommend improvements to architecture and technologies to further enhance our systems and codebase regarding reliability, maintainability, scalability and efficiency
- Monitor the latest technical developments in our fields and make proposals for improvement based on your current state of knowledge
- Mentor and coach interns and junior developers
- A university degree in the field of information technology or a related subject
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of software development
- Good knowledge of C++ and Design Patterns for object-oriented programming
- Experience in any of the following fields would be desirable: parallel programming, network communication, network protocols, distributed and scalable systems, client/server architecture, SQL, CQL, security, various platform APIs (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, …)
- Knowledge of SWIFT, Objective-C, ARKit is a plus.
- Being excited by the idea of being part of a team that develops concepts and optimum solutions for complex tasks
- Structured and analytical working methods and a good team spirit
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both spoken and written
Required candidate level: Senior
Salary: Highly competitive + Company Benefits and Perks
What we offer
- Active input on a fast-growing product within the TeamViewer product family
- An agile environment – we act like a start-up within the company TeamViewer
- A pleasant and highly motivated team that deals with others in a respectful and confidence-building manner
- An attractive workplace with modern equipment
- A dynamic company that enjoys continual, healthy growth
- Freedom for personal organization and the possibility of attaining real results as part of a fantastic team
SQL database development
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply with: Job Link
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
TeamViewer GmbH, a German company founded in 2005 and headquartered in Göppingen (near Stuttgart), engages in the development and sales of systems for web-based cooperation, communication and remote monitoring and management of workstations, servers, websites, mobile and IoT devices. A quick start and rapid growth have led to over 1.5 billion installations of the TeamViewer software in more than 200 countries around the world in just a short span of time. With more than 900 computing centers all over the globe, 6 branch locations on 3 continents and a service team active in more than 30 languages, TeamViewer currently employs over 800 people. Armenia is the second largest TeamViewer location (following HQ in Goppingen). TeamViewer in Armenia is the evolution of Monitis, an Armenian company founded in 2006, which joined the TeamViewer family in 2014. Our team in Armenia consists of software developers, quality assurance, product managers and product owners, user experience/user interface experts, data science and analytics, customer care, IT operations and HR, Finance and Admin professionals who work closely with our colleagues in Germany, the United States, Australia and the UK.
Phone: (011) 612-100
Address: 28 Movses Khorenatsi Street, Yerevan, Armenia