(SENIOR) CLOUD ENGINEER (M/F/D)
Deadline: 23 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
You will become a part of a professional development team that is passionate about revolutionizing the world of energy supply with SaaS data analytics and integration solutions for B2B clients. We know that our employees make all the difference and take care of each team member individually. Our offices in Yerevan and central Berlin have excellent equipment and are easy to reach. Our international and agile teams have a highly dynamic approach to work outside of the limiting traditional structures. We offer you an international english speaking environment in which you can thrive and experience personal success as part of the bigger picture.
- Infrastructure automation
- Development and management of CI/CD pipelines
- Multi-tenant and multi-account environment management
- Analyze current solutions and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Work closely with software architects and developers within the company to develop and maintain cloud architectures for different SaaS solutions and projects
- End-to-end responsibility for tasks
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Understanding of best practices infrastructure as a code, cloud architecture and security
- Experience with server less technologies
- Optimization and scalability of systems and databases
- Expansion of the automated release process (continuous integration) and quality assurance
- Public Cloud experience, preferably AWS
- Infrastructure as Code (Cloud formation/Terraform/CDK)
Required candidate level: Mid level
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "(SENIOR) CLOUD ENGINEER (M/F/D) " in the subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: 9 Alek Manukyan St, Yerevan, Armenia