Senior Engineer for FPGA Development
Deadline: 13 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Instigate Semiconductor CJSC in partnership with world leading Semiconductor and Electronic System Solutions provider is looking for team players to join its current team in Yerevan.
We are looking for a Senior engineer as a full-time team member who will participate in the design/development and testing phases of the project by understanding customer requirements, undertaking design activities, performing development/coding/testing, consulting/mentoring junior team members, discussing and deciding development plans/procedures.
- design/implementation/integration of IP modules, creation of HW/SW verification/validation test-benches
- debugging Verilog RTL, generated bit-streams, building CAD flows for EDA tools
- investigation of benchmark and complex designs for QoR analysis, find QoR outliers
- coding with C/C++ for firmware/drivers, develop IFS/GUI with C++/QT, review/improve the existing codes
- preparing necessary technical documentation
- communicating effectively with team members handling communication/conference calls with customers at late hours if required
- handle assignments in both R&D and QA projects
- applying best practice techniques: monitor and input into the organization's standards and processes
- work as a part of the team: help team to grow in knowledge, participate in management discussions, help to grow junior members of the team, support long-term company growth
- knowledge of FPGA architecture and FPGA tool flows
- experience in Verilog/SystemVerilog/VHDL
- experience in TCL/Python scripting languages
- experience in C++/QT
- experience in development/maintenance of coverage-driven test environments
- working experience in SCRUM/Agile development process, including related tools like Confluence, Git, Svn, Redmine, SAR or similar
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to professionally interact with diverse group of staff and customer
- professional knowledge of English language (verbal and written skills)
- positive, constructive and can do/learn attitude
Required candidate level: Senior
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected] email address indicating the position title in the subject line of the email.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.