Senior Full Stack Engineer
Deadline: 14 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Krisp is a deep-tech and product-focused company. We create world-class and exciting technologies and package them into simple and elegant products.
Krisp apps are used by professionals throughout the world from companies such as Gitlab, Twilio, Salesforce, Zoom, Microsoft, etc.
We are looking for an experienced, versatile Full Stack Engineer with product thinking and customer focus who is eager to build the backend of Krisp app. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in building complex web apps, is proactive, and has a DOer mentality.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will live the Krisp engineering values and guidelines:
- Be a good teammate
- Seek out constructive criticism of your designs
- Understand that designs change over time and are always based on trade-offs
- Do not shy away from making estimates
- Anticipate future problems and design around them
- Lift the skills and expertise of those around you
- At least 3 years of experience with
- Database design and management
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with ReactJS
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with MySQL and Redis
- Experience implementing test platforms and unit tests
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Design and implementation of the web, API and database architecture
- Ensure the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Take full ownership of own work and responsibility for every detail, every step of the way
- Ready to join a remote-first work environment and agile workflows
Required candidate level: Senior
All interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs to [email protected].
Please mention this job title in your email subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $8.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
- Transparent & Fair environment
- Dream big & go after it!
- Make the most with what you have
- Bring your best intentions & trust that others do the same
- Adapt fast & embrace change
- Roll up your sleeves & get involved
- Best arguments always win
- Competitive Salary
We believe our employees must get paid the top of the market
- Stock Options
Our goal is to increase Krisp’s market valuation every day. When Krisp becomes a billion-dollar company (a unicorn) all employees must benefit from it. Everyone receives stock options at Krisp.
- Super fast-growing startup
You work with world-class colleagues in a super challenging work environment
- Flexible work schedule and Day-Offs
Employees have flexible work hours, can also work remotely and can also pull personal days and use them as needed
- Professional trainings
Employees are offered training programs for career growth
- Medical insurance
Employees and their family members are provided with a convenient health care plan
- Gym package
Company provides a budget to each employee for an annual gym membership
- Referral bonus
Employees are encouraged to refer a friend's candidacy for an open position at the company and get a bonus in case of a successful referral.
- Snacks & coffee.
Free snacks and beverages are provided in the workplace
Krisp snags $5M A round as demand grows for its voice-isolating algorithm
Krisp’s smart noise suppression tech, which silences ambient sounds and isolates your voice for calls, arrived just in time.
The company got out in front of the global shift to virtual presence, turning early niche traction into real customers and attracting a shiny new $5 million Series A funding round to expand and diversify its timely offering.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experience of Krisp
The reaction of Krisp to COVID19
RTX Voice: Noise-destroying tech put to the test
Graphics card-maker Nvidia is developing noise-cancellation technology that can eliminate nuisance sounds from video calls and livestreams.
The first version of its technology uses spare capacity on its high-end graphics cards.
BBC Click's Chris Fox put the system through a series of increasingly complex challenges, alongside existing noise-cancelling software Krisp.
Address: 5/1 Hrachya Kochar St, Yerevan, Armenia