Deadline: 19 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: UI/UX/Graphic Design
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate our customers.
- Design and execute graphic concepts, illustrations, images and other promo contents to meet product or campaign needs.
- Provide creative direction and oversight on digital, print and video graphic projects.
- Develop promotion banners of organization web pages, slides and other promo contents.
- Plan concept by studying information and materials.
- Arrange the printing of art content materials, bringing them to the required format.
- Work with the entire marketing team to develop and transform sales, marketing and product positioning concepts into dynamic visual representations.
- Deliver fresh ideas and concepts to keep the brand current and dynamic.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- BA’s degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field․
- At least 3 years' of professional work experience is must.
- Hands-on experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D will be a plus.
- Attention to visual details.
- Understanding in marketing and communication concepts.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team.
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English.
Required candidate level: Senior
If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your updated CV and Portfolio entitled “Graphic Designer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Telcell is an instant payment leading operator in the Armenian market since August 2007. Nowadays more than 4000 payment terminals are connected to the Telcell processing center in Armenia and Artsakh, with the availability of more than 450 services.
In 2017 Telcell launched its mobile app, which became the fastest developing e-wallet in the market - Telcell Wallet. It provides easy usage of the wallet with instant payments for around 450 different services, high-speed payments for purchases using QR code, money transfers in real time mode to all banking cards of ArCa system and much more.
In addition, the company operates municipal branches, some of which provide 24-hour service.
Already 15 years with you!
Already 15 years of sharing with you our achievements, victories, and orange mood!
- Telcell is our people,
- Telcell is our ideas,
- Telcell is the values that we strive to achieve every day.
Telcell at #SSS19
Telcell was the partner of the most awaited tech event Sevan Startup Summit 2019.
Here is how kids imagine their parents' workplace.
Address: 3 Hakob Hakobyan St, Yerevan, Armenia