Senior IT Business Analyst
Deadline: 03 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Business Software Consultancy
Job type: Full time
This is the sexiest business analyst opportunity in Armenia. We have been contracted to run the innovation team for a global Fortune 100 company in the automotive sector. They've given us the task of launching an entirely new business unit from scratch every 3 months with the goal of reinventing an entire industry. To that end, if you are brilliant thinker with strong creative and communication skills, we want to hear from you.
- Co-lead a rapid innovation process taking radical ideas to proof-of-concept execution within 3 months.
- Effective collaboration and requirements elicitation with the clients, product owners and other key stakeholders
- Effectively work with product managers, software engineers and other stakeholders to collaborate in all phases of project implementation
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the company
- Work closely with the software development team on clarification of the scope, requirements, dependencies, etc.
- Understand the competitive context and helping the client to define the product pipeline which insures innovation superiority
- Analyze and prioritize key business opportunities in the areas of process, workflow, innovation, communication and strategic planning and come up with the respective proposals and recommendations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modelling/ Pricing
- Planning, monitoring and reporting
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Develop new models that underpin sound business decisions
- Provide financial insights that help the decision-making process, and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Studies, Business Administration, Management, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements as well as experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate business/user requirements and transfer them into functional requirements
- Familiarity with SDLC and agile frameworks
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Ability to communicate with both business units and development team
- Excellent knowledge of English
Required candidate level: Senior
Please, send your CV to [email protected]
Monitoring and evaluation
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.