Senior Java Developer
Deadline: 22 April 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
This is strategically important position within our engineering team. We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our Yerevan team.
You will be expected to be involved in back-end development, new features design & execution with 360 degree view on products and operations.
The prospective candidate will also be expected to be involved in business continuity exercise for existing applications.
The job may also require occasional travel to Geneva headquarters.
- Participate in all phases of software development life-cycle;
- Produce and maintain clean, high-quality code;
- Work as a part of a dynamic team throughout the software development life-cycle;
- Deliver results within an Agile methodology;
- Perform code reviews and implement software development best practices;
- Be a good team player.
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- Extensive professional working experience as a Java developer in J2EE using any of the following products:
- Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ;
- Good understanding of OOP programming principles and design patterns;
- Working experience in MySQL or similar Relational DBs;
- Working experience in development of multi-layered client-server applications;
- Working experience in NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge in TDD principles;
- Experience in a true agile/scrum environment is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of any other language is a plus;
- DevOps knowledge of any level is a plus.
Required candidate level: Senior
- Possibility to join one of the best and fastest growing European RegTech player with growing operations in Armenia;
- Full health care coverage;
- Competitive salary;
- Creative and cozy office at the center of Yerevan;
- Flexible vacation and day-off policy.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] with a subject line “Senior Java Developer”.
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please, indicate your expected salary range in your e-mail.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Polixis is a best-in-class RegTech and advisory firm, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. We are proud to have served some of the world’s most prominent banks since 2012, ranging from Tier 1 Global Banks to more localised companies in need of Risk & Compliance solutions.
Our Yerevan Office acts as a key R & D hub and is set to grow from current 40+ employee to 70+ in the year to come.
Address: 22A1 Marshal Baghramyan street, Yerevan, Armenia