Senior Java Developer
Deadline: 20 April 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
EGS is looking for Java Developers with special skills in the development of multi-tier back-ends that can process huge amounts of data. Candidates should have experience in the areas of Java Concurrency, DB specifics, and product development. EGS is looking to hire 30 Java Developers.
- 5+ years of SW engineer professional experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Java technology details: optimized concurrency, handling, optimized database access
- Technical Expertise in Java, RDBMS, SQL, JDBC, XML, JSON, REST, Analysis & Design Technics
- Technical Expertise in Ant, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, SVN
- C, C++
- Experience with SW Product Development
- Experience in secure coding, traceability, and supportability
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Send us your CV or Resume at [email protected] if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Energize Global Services is a leading technological company empowering the digital revolution at the forefront of progress and innovation.
With headquarters in Yerevan and Sofia, EGS was founded in 2007 and has proved to be a trustworthy partner and expert in the financial services software domain, working on major enterprise payment solutions.
We are looking to hire motivated, ambitious, and talented team members to join our growing global enterprise. Apply today to become a part of this dynamic world.
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- In-house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunities to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs especially designed for EGS’ employees
- 4x a week yoga classes
- In-house sport training center
- Bus for transportation
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Corporate events and parties
- Business trips, trainings
Address: 6/1 Abelian Street, Yerevan, Armenia