Senior Java Software Engineer
Deadline: 31 January 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are expanding and growing fast!
We need Senior Java Developers to join our team of dedicated professionals in an exceptionally friendly environment specialized in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere.
If you would like to give it a try , we strongly encourage you !
- Design, develop, test and maintain high-quality scalable web applications and services in java ecosystem;
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues;
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements;
- Support and maintain applications in a production environment, when necessary;
- Coach and mentor junior members of staff.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant field;
- 5+ years hands-on experience of software development and depth knowledge of Java;
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is plus;
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks;
- Solid understanding of API, microservice, and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, JSON, XML, message queues;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools;
- Performance analysis of JVM applications, understanding of threading, concurrency and problems that can result from concurrent processing;
- Familiarity with containers and logging/monitoring solutions;
- Experience with GCP, AWS, Azure or any other public cloud platform;
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven);
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies;
- Willingness to travel abroad if required;
- Good knowledge of English.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Motivation letter in English language to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Agile project management
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence. Building on our extensive experience, Webb Fontaine’s new-generation IT systems take trade and customs processes to the next level for the benefit of the global trading community.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include single-window systems for trade, paperless customs systems, cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems), collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more. Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
Our mission is to simplify the work of Governments, Businesses and Citizens worldwide by providing technology and know-how.
Webb Fontaine Armenia has been operating since 2005. We have more than 90 talented people sharing the same values and mission in our team and we continue to hire new professionals. Webb Fontaine is among those limited number of companies in the Armenian IT market that operates on an international scale and has broad geographical reach. Our products are used in Nigeria, Philippines, Benin, Ethiopia, Bahrain, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Panama, Congo, and Ajman. We can proudly say that Webb Fontaine owns the know-how, that makes difference.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan