Senior ML Engineer - ASR
Deadline: 14 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a creative Senior ML Engineer to join our rapidly growing research team at Krisp.
You will join the newly forming ASR team and will work on machine learning systems for ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition).
As a Senior ML Engineer, you will be involved in research and implementation of ML algorithms and tools for ASR systems starting from data collection process to model tests and fine tuning.
- Design machine learning systems for ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition). Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Research, find and use appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments, look at test cases and advise QA on adjacent code/regression impact. Own the technical testing and performance plan
- Own and lead security, performance, availability and scalability aspects of the project
- Fine-tune models based on test results and user feedback, train and retrain systems when necessary
- Be on top of industry trends, research and propose new technologies
- Communicate technical decisions through design docs and tech talks
- Mentor junior engineers via pairing, design review, and code review
- Understand the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product needs and lead to solutions that take all of these needs into account
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of training data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch) and libraries
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Automatic speech recognition algorithms is a big plus
- Familiarity with voice and digital signal processing is a plus
- Familiarity with NLP algorithms is a plus
Required candidate level: Senior
All interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs to [email protected].
Please mention this job title in your email subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $8.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
- Transparent & Fair environment
- Dream big & go after it!
- Make the most with what you have
- Bring your best intentions & trust that others do the same
- Adapt fast & embrace change
- Roll up your sleeves & get involved
- Best arguments always win
- Competitive Salary
We believe our employees must get paid the top of the market
- Stock Options
Our goal is to increase Krisp’s market valuation every day. When Krisp becomes a billion-dollar company (a unicorn) all employees must benefit from it. Everyone receives stock options at Krisp.
- Super fast-growing startup
You work with world-class colleagues in a super challenging work environment
- Flexible work schedule and Day-Offs
Employees have flexible work hours, can also work remotely and can also pull personal days and use them as needed
- Professional trainings
Employees are offered training programs for career growth
- Medical insurance
Employees and their family members are provided with a convenient health care plan
- Gym package
Company provides a budget to each employee for an annual gym membership
- Referral bonus
Employees are encouraged to refer a friend's candidacy for an open position at the company and get a bonus in case of a successful referral.
- Snacks & coffee.
Free snacks and beverages are provided in the workplace
Krisp snags $5M A round as demand grows for its voice-isolating algorithm
Krisp’s smart noise suppression tech, which silences ambient sounds and isolates your voice for calls, arrived just in time.
The company got out in front of the global shift to virtual presence, turning early niche traction into real customers and attracting a shiny new $5 million Series A funding round to expand and diversify its timely offering.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experience of Krisp
The reaction of Krisp to COVID19
RTX Voice: Noise-destroying tech put to the test
Graphics card-maker Nvidia is developing noise-cancellation technology that can eliminate nuisance sounds from video calls and livestreams.
The first version of its technology uses spare capacity on its high-end graphics cards.
BBC Click's Chris Fox put the system through a series of increasingly complex challenges, alongside existing noise-cancelling software Krisp.
Address: 5/1 Hrachya Kochar St, Yerevan, Armenia