Senior PHP Developer
Deadline: 07 March 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
IFCMARKETS.CORP. has a vacancy for a Senior PHP Developer in its Yerevan office. Within a software development team, the successful candidate will participate in the development of company's websites and programs.
- Develop and maintain new and existing PHP web applications;
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle to convert concepts and specifications into deployed applications and features;
- Interact daily with the systems and processes used in professional software development, including source control, bug tracking, testing, etc.;
- Develop an early understanding of the product and code details and participate in peer code reviews;
- Perform other relevant duties as needed.
- More than 3 years of experience in software development;
- Advanced knowledge of PHP;
- Strong knowledge of JS core and jQuery;
- Knowledge of Symfony and Laravel frameworks is a plus;
- Knowledge of Git is a plus;
- Knowledge of English and Russian language is a plus;
- Highly motivated, adaptable personality, eager to learn new technologies and methods and able to multi task;
- Analytical thinking, problem solving skills;
- Good team player, ability to accept criticism.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to submit Resumes and send by e-mail: [email protected]
Please indicate "Senior PHP Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
PHP Laravel 4/5
PHP Symfony 2 Framework
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. is involved in development and implementation of new effective projects in the field of financial technologies for more than 10 years. The activity of IFCMARKETS. CORP. meets unified requirements set by international legislation for providing brokerage and financial services, and is incorporated in British Virgin Islands (BVI). Programming and consulting subdivision of the corporation is operating in Armenia starting from 2012.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. employs about 100 of the brightest minds, and we are proud to continue to grow our team globally. So, we welcome passionate and creative talents to join our teams in Cyprus, Moscow and Yerevan. We also provide a distance work for professionals from more than 100 countries worldwide.
Phone: (010) 529-950
Address: , 18 Arshakunyats Avenue, Yerevan , Armenia