Senior PHP Developer
Deadline: 14 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Cypress is hiring a Senior PHP Developer. This is a great opportunity for you to join a high performing team of technologists. As an engineer, you will develop, test Web Applications of various types and user segments.
- Lead company's web development team
- Design, develop, test and deploy the organization's web applications
- Work closely with the PM
- Understand the business needs, find the best technical solutions
- Maintain the work quality across all team members
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in full-stack web development
- Advanced knowledge of PHP (Laravel framework is a must, Yii)
- NODE.JS knowledge is a plus
- Advanced skills in NoSQL and SQL Databases
- Deep understanding of OOP principles
- The technical level of English Language
Required candidate level: Senior
Please send your CVs to [email protected]
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
PHP Laravel 5 framework
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We develop and design B2C and B2B apps, bespoke software, business websites, web and mobile apps and other digital products. We integrate them into fully-fledged business solutions, establishing a strong online presence for your brand and maximizing the ROI. Our team believes that the key to success of any digital project is a deep understanding of the client’s business, that’s why we always take time to investigate your company's needs, target audience, and competitors.