Senior PHP Developer
Deadline: 25 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- 4+ years of software development experience in PHP
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficiency in English language is mandatory
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this job follow the link
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We are a company focused on front end / back end projects, mobile applications, Mastercard & payment systems and providing developers to different projects.
Our company, established in 2002, has a long, solid experience in building digital services for a broad range of industries.
Our customers have been numerous shops, restaurants, museums, car parks, golf courses, construction machinery, rental agencies, parking garages and electric car charging operator - just to name a few. The size of our solutions ranges from services to individual stores to nationwide systems, and our customers represent entrepreneurs, alliances, start-ups and stock market companies.
Our Company offers a benefit package which includes:
- VIP health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Competitive salary
- Modern office
- Projects that have an impact
- Personal laptop compensations
- Weekly company lunches
See more about us here, https://devolon.fi/about-us.html
Address: 40 Sayat-Nova Ave, Yerevan, Armenia