Senior PHP Developer
Deadline: 26 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer. The responsibilities of Senior PHP Developers include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software.
To be successful as a Senior PHP Developer, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment, and possess good communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior PHP Developer should have extensive experience in software development, be able to keep up-to-date with deadlines, and have strong analytical skills.
- Performing coding assignments.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality; being available to assist junior developers.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Maintaining a positive teamwork environment.
- Transparency with all levels of the org including upper management.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Agile (preferably Scrum) experience.
- 4+ years of experience with PHP
- Excellent skills in object-oriented PHP environment
- Ability to multitask in a meaningful way and prioritize demands.
- Strong analytical skills.
Required candidate level: Senior
Send your CV to [email protected]
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: Elite Plaza Business Center, Yerevan, Armenia