Senior Product Manager, Data Collection
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
While we love the data we already have, we’re looking for a curious, high-performing product manager to improve the way we collect our data to include SDKs, APIs and other methods of data collection and, in turn, to make DISQO data an order of magnitude better than alternatives. This role will build the strategies, the roadmaps, and, ultimately, the data collection services that will propel and grow the future of our enterprise products.
- Bring your expertise and resourcefulness to help solve problems related to how DISQO and our partners access data to help improve our customers' decision-making
- Be the primary product liaison for the data collection engineering team and help prioritize their roadmaps and sprints
- Be the expert in Business Requirements and the key resource to help the engineering team stay in sync with the goals and strategies as DISQO grows the data it collects and the business impact of that data exponentially.
- 3+ years of experience in technology product management
- Demonstrated experience across Web, iOS, Android
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Outstanding communication skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and switch project priority based upon external factors
- Have strong analytical skills and be able to interpret data
- Be familiar with the tools and methodology needed for successful data quality control
- Experience of building SDKs, APIs and other methods of data collection is a plus
- Experience and knowledge in streaming TV, wireless routers is a plus
- Experience in market research, martech or adtech is a plus.
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please, follow the link to apply for this role: https://jobs.lever.co/disqo/9f19eeae-c198-4d76-8ae6-ba6e6c239ff0
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
What is DISQO?
DISQO is an audience insights platform fueling brand growth with complete and actionable insights into human experience. We have the largest 100% first-party consumer panel in the U.S. with 20M+ lifetime consumer members. A platform as a service built on an ethical, permission-based technology foundation, DISQO offers automated and managed services to query consumer members and learn from their opinions and journeys across all touchpoints, desktop and mobile.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Glendale, CA, DISQO is recognized as a fast-growing technology firm and a great place to work, now with approximately 200 employees. Learn more at www.DISQO.com
Who is DISQO?
We're technologists, scientists, marketers and innovators on a mission to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. Businesses need to understand people so they can create the brand experiences we want. We’re helping them do that by creating trust with people who want to share information that improves our human experience.
DISQO is a team making this a reality. People and culture are priorities here; so is servant leadership. We apply a bottom-up management structure. Leaders serve by inspiring a shared vision, challenging process, modeling behaviors, encouraging heart, and enabling our people to act.
Here are the 6 core values we all share:
Transparency: We champion transparency among people.
Trust: We create trust by standing behind our commitments.
Create Impact: We measure ourselves by the positive value we create.
Innovation: We’re dedicated to continual innovation of ourselves and our work.
Growth Mindset: We believe a growth mindset leads to excellence.
Team: We maintain that the team is greater than the individual and know we will go farther as a team.
2020 summed up at DISQO
2020 was full of challenges but with a strong team that has the grit for making an impact, nothing is impossible.
In this video, our team members from the Armenia office tried to sum up our accomplishments of 2020 from business awards to new product releases.
We’re grateful to have the right people around us during hard times and we’re looking forward to expanding even further. You can join us to make a difference with DISQO in 2021!
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
staff.am visit at DISQO Armenia
We hosted staff.am team in the scope of #StaffCoverages to talk about our Armenia office, our accomplishments, and plans for 2020.
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan, Armenia