Senior Python Developer
Deadline: 11 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our positive and hard-working team. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. It’s a great opportunity to learn and grow with us.
- Create and use RESTful APIs for enterprise applications (JSON, REST)
- Investigating replacing current systems with new systems and analyzing the adaptability of current operations
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Test and debug programs
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Python Developer
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, Django Rest Framework
- Knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures, OOP
- Knowledge of Database MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience with PyQt5 is a plus
- Good communication skills
Required candidate level: Senior
Please send your CV to the following email: [email protected] mentioning the position title "Senior Python developer" in the subject field.
PYTHON / DJANGO
Fast learning ability
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
The freelance platform and software development company JoinToHire was founded in 2011 with the aim of bringing high quality services to the customers and making the workflow easier and faster with trustworthy freelancers. We have created a team with top notch professionals who overcome everyday challenges in order to satisfy clients and complete any project in no time . The company currently works only with clients from abroad, offering them affordable services of freelancers from all around the world. JoinToHire has already become home to 50-100 employees and it is still growing !
Address: 2 Nikoghayos Adonts St, Yerevan, Armenia