Senior QA Engineer / 23100BR
Deadline: 14 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Senior QA engineer to work on testing of EDA (Electronic Design Automation) tool. As a member of the Software Development team, the quality assurance engineer will participate throughout the development lifecycle, playing an important role to take responsibility for the overall quality of pre-defined areas of a large design platform, by doing manual testing, as well as creating automated regression test-cases. Successful candidate will need to have professional interests to learn new technologies and tools, have a programming mindset with passion to deliver efficient, high coverage, and maintainable test cases.
Successful candidate must have good communication skills to be able to raise concerns and issues during product development team meetings and always fight for highest quality.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Cover load, stress, functional, regression and performance testing.
- Analyze product requirements, create test plans, test data, and identify quality deliverables.
- Execute testing and isolate and report specific problems to help R&D to fix bugs.
- Be responsible for the quality of the area and escalate urgent issues to appropriate level.
- Identify risky areas and suggest areas of improvements to minimize the risk.
- MS in Computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing or working with EDA tools.
- Strong communication and organization skills. Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details and capable of multi-tasking.
- Very good knowledge in software testing techniques
- Good knowledge in scripting languages: Tcl, shell. Perl/Python is preferable.
- Working experience with Linux OS.
- Good communication including verbal and written English.
- Knowledge in VLSI and EDA tools.
- Good knowledge of HDL languages Verilog/VHDL, Spice.
- Ability to write document describing test scenarios.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2XbShCc
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100