Senior QA Manual/Automation Engineer
Deadline: 07 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
VOLO is looking for experienced result-oriented professionals to fulfill the position of Senior QA Manual/Automation Engineer working for international clients in an enterprise-focused team
- Actively participate in automation strategy and process development;
- Actively communicate with stakeholders in terms of requirements details/clarifications;
- Design and implement automation framework;
- Prepare, execute and maintain test cases automated and(or) manual (based on project needs);
- Manual and/or automated test cases review;
- Identify defects/bugs, analyze the root-cause and work closely with software developers to fix issues;
- Learn new technologies and adapt to them as needed.
- At least 4 years of experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of the quality assurance standards, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- Expert in web applications and mobile testing;
- Intermediate (or higher) knowledge of MS SQL;
- Intermediate (or higher) knowledge of Python;
- Strong knowledge of automation testing/version control tools like Selenium/Git;
- Experience in analytics, problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team to deliver result;
- Good communication and mentoring skills;
- Upper-intermediate (or higher) English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please submit your CV to: [email protected], mentioning the position you are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail. No personal visits, deliveries or phone calls, please. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter from where you learned about this job opportunity.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Volo is a unique software development company established in 2006 and headquartered in Yerevan, Armenia, with 7 development offices in Armenia and Ukraine.
Volo has evolved from its two founding developers to a team of 250+ professionals and growing. Nonetheless, we choose to put our unbeatable quality and customer care at the core of our company, instead of opting for fast scaling and uncontrollable growth.
We deliver services to a wide spectrum of companies, ranging from startups that are ready to challenge the market to well-established businesses. We have delivered 160+ completed projects with 0% failure rate to our customers across 4 continents to date.
- Tech Consulting
- Enterprise Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Agile DevOps
We are looking for people who value teamwork, agility, and innovation – those who are hard workers with fresh ideas and are eager to learn, grow, and expand their careers.
Perks and Benefits:
- A team of top-tier professionals
- Engaging work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Training and development
- Opportunities for professional growth
- International business trips
- Opportunity to rotate between our offices
- Comprehensive health plan
- Rest and relaxation areas
- Company retreats and team building activities
Phone: (011) 998-050
Address: Komitas 54V, 5th floor, Yerevan, Armenia