Senior R&D Engineer / 43282BR
Deadline: 29 March 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware design
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a motivated and highly qualified software full-stack development engineer to join our SLM Team.
Come join a team that is building innovative products for complex silicon systems. Powering this new era of innovation are high-performance silicon chips, and exponentially growing amounts of software content. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart Everything with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design, verification, IP integration, and software security and quality testing. We help our customers innovate from silicon to software so that they can bring amazing new products to life.
- Visualize and build architecture for technical problems by exercising autonomous judgment on selecting tools, technologies, techniques and methods.
- Contribute to all steps of the software development lifecycle from design to deployment.
- Interact with the Product Owner for the analysis of the requirements and the writing of the technical specifications.
- Collaborate with product teams across Synopsys as needed to build/enable innovative and differentiated products.
- Contribute to Synopsys’ high-quality standards (Code Quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc) for software development.
- Bachelors in CS/ECE, Masters highly preferred, 5+ years of experience,
- Proven hands-on experience coding in Java,
- Good knowledge of the Spring framework,
- Experience in a multi-threading,
- Experience in implementing full-stack scalable and multi-tenant software solutions on the Cloud - AWS, Azure or GCP,
- Master in algorithms, data structures, and software architecture,
- Excellent organizational and project management skills,
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture and building cloud-native applications,
- Knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3,
- Database MySQL/ PostgreSQL/MongoDB/ElasticSearch/Cassandra,
- Python/ Typescript knowledge is a plus,
- Capability to develop code answering to a high level of quality, performance and robustness,
- Good knowledge of the continuous integration process and agile methodologies,
- Be curious and appreciate resolving technical issues in creative ways,
- Demonstrated experience in chip design and manufacturing software development is a huge plus,
- Knowledge of the semiconductor domain is a plus.
- Java 8 and higher
- Cloud computing
- Cassandra (NoSQL)/RDBMS
- REST services
- Docker / Kubernetes
Required candidate level: Senior
Our Silicon Lifecycle Management (SLM) business is all about building next-generation intelligent in-chip sensors, hardware/software capabilities and analytics to integrate into technology products to manage and improve each semiconductor lifecycle stage. We offer the world’s first full end-to-end analytics and IP capabilities to help customers integrate faster, optimize performance and enhance reliability. Meeting the unique challenges posed by various target applications, SLM enables differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Synopsys Armenia provides R&D and product support for electronic design automation (EDA), design for manufacturing (DFM), and semiconductor intellectual property (IP) solutions.
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia, it is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 1000 employees. With two locations in Yerevan, and one in Gyumri, Synopsys Armenia is also one of the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Synopsys technology makes it possible for leading companies to build smarts, security, and safety into their nextgeneration products. From silicon to software, we globally help our customers meet new goals for power, speed, connectivity, mobility, and reliability that are critical to the future of Smart, Secure Everything. We are committed to bringing the best technology solutions to our customers. Synopsys Armenia exemplifies how Synopsys’ business practices throughout the world reflect our company values of leadership, customer success and integrity.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
Staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia Gyumri site to celebrate the 1000th employee, Artyom Aleksanyan, as well as learn about the advantages of Synopsys Armenia, talk about its achievements and present opportunities in the field of engineering.
There has been a fundamental shift in product development. Not merely a revolution in materials or design, but a revolution of possibilities. Discover how a New World of Innovation, defined by scale and systemic complexity, depend on the intersection of chips and software to create amazing products. #smarteverything #innovation
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Synopsys. Smart Everything: Powered by Silicon and Software.
From the chip to the cloud, Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. We help you meet new requirements for power, reliability, mobility, and security that are the foundation for Smart Everything. Usher in a new era of chips and software—and bring Smart Everything to life—with Synopsys.
Սինոփսիս-ը մեծ հնարավորություն է առաջին հերթին ուսանողների համար: Այն ինձ հնարավորություն է տվել ուսման հետ համատեղ աշխատել, միաժամանակ կրկնակի գիտելիքներ ձեռք բերել։ Ինձ արդեն շատ հարազատ դարձած այս միջավայրը լի է մասնագիտական աճով, լավ ու համբերատար մարդկանցով եւ անսպառ սուրճով :)))
Տաթևիկ Չիբուխչյան - ASIC Digital Design Engineer
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: Արշակունյաց, Yerevan, Armenia