Senior React Developer
Deadline: 14 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Being a member of INTECH TECHNOLOGY team means:
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
- Health insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Free lunches
- Paid time off such as sick days and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Corporate subscriptions for Pluralsight, Lynda
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills
- Knowledge sharing atmosphere
- Relocation assistance
- Team building events
- Unlimited good mood and support :)
- Experience of at least 3 years
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS and Redux, React-Router, ES6+;
- Good knowledge of API design patterns and web technologies;
- Good problem-solving
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Less / Sass;
- English — at the level of reading and writing technical documentation
Required candidate level: Senior
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: 6 Hakob Hakobyan Street, Yerevan, Armenia