Senior ReactJS Developer
Deadline: 28 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective are crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter everyday.
Joomag Engineering department consists of Infrastructure, Core Platform, Web Development and Mobile development teams. Working closely with Product team, Core Platform team acts an engineering efficiency agent standing for provisioning, managing, and improving Joomag core technology infrastructure and services.
We welcome experienced JS developer to join our Core Platform team. As a Senior ReactJS developer your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known ReactJS workflows (Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- HTML, JS, ReactJS, CSS, Bootstrap
- PHP 7, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Clickhouse, Reddis, Docker.
1. The important objective is to implement the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of our web application. Typical tasks here include developing new user-facing features, optimizing applications for maximum speed and that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services, etc.
2. What comes next is meeting and handling issues of web architecture considering the full specifics of its implementation starting from the very beginning. The ability to use web architectures and staying up-to-date with the latest architectural trends is needed a the primary focus on scalability, testability, and responsiveness.
3. Team playing and collaboration skills also matter. You will actively cowork with other Engineering teams to ship new features, as well as adjust their work to maximize overall development efficiency. This requires ability and desire to create more than beautiful code base and act as a team-player to especially decide on what and which way we build something.
- 5+ years of experience in web application development
- 2+ years of experience in ReactJs and Redux
- Strong knowledge of ECMAScript (ES6), Redux Thunk and SASS
- Strong knowledge and clear understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of JSDoc
- Strong understanding and experience of Git and Git workflow
- Familiarity of principles of good user experience
- Proficiency of working with JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo
- Fluency in technical written English
- Experience with Ant Design React components
- Experience with Fractal architecture and duck.
- The expected time of employment is July - August, 2019.
Required candidate level: Senior
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2FezYnp
Founded in 2009 by Ruben Vardanyan, Gurgen Ghukasyan, David Aslanyan and Vahram Darbinyan, Joomag is the all-in-one platform offering a suite of integrated solutions for every content marketing, digital publishing, corporate communications, and sales engagement need.
Headquartered in San Jose, CA, the company delivers a unique, solution-based approach with its powerful flagship Crater™ Editor.
Over 500,000 businesses both large and small are already creating, distributing, tracking, and monetizing their online content from a central platform, streamlining workflows and becoming more productive in the process. Among our clients: Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, JLL, Century21, RingCentral, EY, Dillard’s, Levi’s, U.S. Army, Harvard University, UCLA, Honda, Subaru, Renault, jetBlue, Delta, etc.
We have offices in Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA), Munich, Moscow, Shanghai and Yerevan.
Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by the high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective is crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter every day.
So, if you are ready to kick everything up a notch, then you should definitely join our team of passionate minds.
Joomag Core Values
Deliver Outstanding Service
Our priority is designing and delivering outstanding products and services to our customers. Since the very beginning, Joomag’s “Live Chat” service has been helping customers whenever they need it. Every department at Joomag pushes the boundaries to create exceptional value. Therefore, we go to extraordinary lengths to make our customers happy..
We’re constantly searching for new ways to cultivate innovative mindsets and drive change within our business. We value our team’s ability to innovate, disrupt, and win by taking responsibility and keeping an eye on the prize at all times. We are not afraid to speak up and present thoughtful ideas. So always share your ideas!
Embrace Fun & Happiness
Working hard for something you love is called passion. At Joomag, we hire people who simply love what they do. There’s always fun and freedom involved with our work. And yes, we have a space for employees to be weird, fun, and different whenever they want to. Happiness is contagious at Joomag.
Think out of the Box: Our passionate and innovative team always strives to push the boundaries between innovation and creativity. We don’t fear mistakes. We learn and grow from them
Stay Focused, Learn, & Grow
Continuous learning is the cornerstone of our success. To achieve that success, we stay focused on the goals and aspirations we seek to achieve. We simplify, standardize, and streamline our work whenever possible. Our Joomag family is composed of people who have a passion for learning and thrive on new challenges.
Be Open & Honest
We strive for open communication and fairness. It’s very important that people “walk the talk” and do what they say they are going to do. We inspire people to have high expectations, standards, and goals. Honesty is the best policy, and that’s why we’re very candid when it comes to job performance. So receive any feedback and turn it into action.
Work Like a Team, Live Like a Family
We spend a lot of time together. As a result, we’ve come to know each other as a family. At Joomag, we take care of our own, have fun, celebrate success, learn through failure, praise and not criticise, communicate freely, and respect each other regardless of our different viewpoints.
Do More with Less
We prefer to find the best solutions that push us forward and generate remarkable results. We are not limited to our resources, but we do our best with what we have and we never stop.
Dream Big & Never Give Up
We believe in the power of thinking big. Our success didn't come from luck. Joomag has been offering free services during its first 3 years of operation without any revenue. And now look at us. Achieving the best outcome requires the courage to stand up your beliefs.
Joomag perks and benefits
- Paid time - off
- Smart coworkers
- Career development
- Outings & retreats
- Performance bonus
- Casual dress-code
- "Be yourself"
- Snacks & coffee
- A great place to work.
Phone: (055) 877-955