Senior React.js Developer
Deadline: 30 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We're Seeking an expert Senior React.js Developer that can architect and develop large scale enterprise applications.
- Develop reusable user interface components and front-end libraries in React.js
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across browsers and devices
- Proactively analyze website performance and implement solutions for improvement
- 10+ years of experience building complex web applications
- Solid work experience using component-based development on the client's side
- 7+ years of experience developing single-page applications
- 3+ years of current experience developing in React.js and Redux. Prior to that some experience in Angular or Backbone or Knockout or Ember.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- 7+ years of experience interfacing with Rest API's, JSON, XML
- 7+ years of experience with unit testing and integration testing
- Experience building sites for mobile use
- Experience with Google Analytics integration
- Deep knowledge to create standards-compliant, cross-browser, mobile compatible front-end code with responsive design
- Deep knowledge of front-end performance optimization
- Strong design skills a huge plus
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts
- Should be a self-starter who is excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should manage own time and work well both independently and as part of a team
Required candidate level: Senior
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Welcome to MOA Communications! We're glad you're interested in us!
MOA Communications is a unique company comprised of international communication managers, general managers, help center and other related employees who are supporting a foreign online gaming website at the office located in Armenia.
Our team keeps growing and therefore we are looking for new colleagues constantly!