Senior SEO Specialist
Deadline: 07 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are hiring a talented SEO Specialist professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of our company, it is a great opportunity to grow your career.
- Analyze websites and make improvements to on-page SEO factors in web copy and image/video content.
- Use site-auditing tools to determine opportunities for increased rankings and site growth.
- Conduct keyword research and collaborate with content writers for creating copy.
- Create and manage link building strategies
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- At least 4 years of proven SEO Management experience with outstanding results
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of key SEO topics and aspects such as search result algorithms, keyword generation, promotion, website meta settings and etc.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Required candidate level: Senior
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
The freelance platform and software development company JoinToHire was founded in 2011 with the aim of bringing high quality services to the customers and making the workflow easier and faster with trustworthy freelancers. We have created a team with top notch professionals who overcome everyday challenges in order to satisfy clients and complete any project in no time . The company currently works only with clients from abroad, offering them affordable services of freelancers from all around the world. JoinToHire has already become home to 50-100 employees and it is still growing !
Address: 2 Nikoghayos Adonts St, Yerevan, Armenia