Senior Software Developer
Deadline: 16 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Margasoft Dev is an Agile Team of professional and passionate Software Developers who eat, drink and breathe code. We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer who will share our passion for perfection, software and technology. If you are truly an engineer at heart - a developer who wants to cause a change and be part of it, then you need to join us in making a software that can be called a piece of art.
What You will Get
- Opportunity to learn and grow in career by working with passionate professionals
- Competitive Salary topped with lucrative Bonuses and Salary Reviews
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage (including family members)
- Free Access to Game Room
- Free Parking Lot
- Monthly Birthday and Rich Holiday Celebrations (check out our Facebook & YouTube videos)
- Ability to telecommute when needed
- Actively participate in all stages of creation and development of software applications in compliance with the high standards of quality, performance and maintainability established by Margasoft Corp.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance, ensure the compliance of created codes with Coding standards
- Handle all the possible actions related to coding, including without limitation read, understand and appropriately modify the existing and future codes
- Work within teams utilizing agile software development methodology. Share knowledge and collectively learn new technologies and architect enterprise level applications
- Test and validate the software quality, respond promptly and professionally to any bug reports
- Conduct system analysis and development, to keep the current systems up-to-date with changing technologies
- Be responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to ensure production of a quality product
- Use and improve established software development frameworks, standards and processes while working on products
- Research and recommend software tools and means to improve the company products
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost benefit and design options
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables
- Experience in Agile/Scrum project planning and development lifecycle
- Deep understanding of OOP/OOD/OOA and SOA
- Experienced knowledge of C# and .Net framework v4.0+ is a must! .NET Core is a plus!
- Proven knowledge of ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework․
- Ability to design normalized database. Write efficient SQL queries and stored procedures․
- Knowledge of / experience in React is a huge plus!
- Thorough understanding of algorithms and different data structures
- Good knowledge of applicable software, willingness and enthusiasm to learn new tools and capacities of required software
- Strong experience in identifying and implementing proper software design patterns based on the solution
- Initiative and innovative attitude towards the assigned tasks and projects
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of EnglishIni
Required candidate level: Senior
Apply by sending your CV to [email protected]
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We are software development experts with over a decade of experience in building and supporting beautiful and intelligent web solutions committed to the success of your company.
Phone: (099) 331-331
Address: 46/1 Davtashen 2nd Block , Yerevan, Armenia