Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Deadline: 15 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
As a Senior Software Engineer will be part of the engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and build new ones. This is an exciting role for an engineer to come in and lead the major feature development in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in a perfect company!
- Architect, design, and implement user-facing features end-to-end.
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features.
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners.
- 60% development / 40% working on requirements, mentorship, supervision.
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- Frontend experience in complex web applications
- Experience in one of the well-known UI libraries (React, Angular, Knockout.js, etc.)
- Experience with asynchronous programming + promises
- 1+ years of HTML/CSS experience
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
- Ability to use data-driven approach for product decisions. Experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack
Required candidate level: Senior
Ability to work independently
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please follow this link and fill out the form in order to apply for this position.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps Home Service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. We develop a backbone end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar Residential Home Service industry. Integrated CRM, intelligent dispatching, comprehensive reporting, marketing campaign tracking and management, mobile client for technicians in the field, integration with a variety of other software products, including Quickbooks and Intacct — these are just some of features ServiceTitan provides for its customers. Besides that, we bring a modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. We enable our customers to more easily manage their business, gain a lot of transparency on its state, and in the end, earn more.
We're a startup that is already successful — thousands of customers, rapid growth, incredibly low customer churn rate, and funding provided by top-tier investors in cloud software are just some of the indicators of this. Yet we are young enough to enable our team members with a very significant growth potential — both in terms of career and in terms of equity.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working people, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. Join us.
- Stock options in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- An opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales
- Make a noticeable impact on your co-workers and customers
- Flexible vacation policy
- A world-class health insurance plan
- Free lunch every day
- Snacks and munchies in the kitchen
- Wellness/gym package
- Learning and development budget
- Parking coverage
- Referral bonuses
- Performance bonus
- ... and many more perks
$165M For ServiceTitan and the Future of Home Services
The founding of ServiceTitan is very much the story of the American dream.
When Vahe and I tell it, we often say that it started in college, where we first met. But the truth is that the story started long before that, when both of our families first immigrated to this country. When they did, they did so with no money. No jobs. No language skills. But they worked extremely hard to build a life for us, to put food on the table, and to put us through school.
So when we graduated from Stanford and USC, we both decided not to take high profile tech jobs in the Bay Area. Instead, we went back home and used our skills to help the family plumbing and air conditioning businesses. We owed it to them, after the years of dedication and hard work they put in to make sure we had an even better life than they had.
Six years later, the software platform we built for them has grown to become a critical tool for companies across the US and Canada. And today, we’re proud to announce another milestone for ServiceTitan, as well as a milestone for vertical software and SoCal: a $165 million Series D at a $1.65 billion post-money valuation led by Nina Achadjian at Index Ventures, who joins our board, along with new investors Dragoneer and T Rowe Price, and existing investors Iconiq, Battery and Bessemer. This is the largest raise ever for a vertical SaaS company and the largest SaaS round in Southern California history.
Why do you work at ServiceTitan? Staff.am asked some of our employees and here's what they had to say.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experiencne of ServiceTitan
The reaction of ServiceTitan to COVID19
Address: 2/2 Melik Adamyan St, 3rd floor, Yerevan, Armenia