Senior Software Quality Engineer
Deadline: 31 January 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
We are looking to hire Quality Engineering enthusiasts who will assess software quality through manual and automated testing and will ensure that our products work flawlessly and meet clients’ requirements. The successful candidate is required to be passionate about quality and competent in executing test cases.
- Understand Quality Engineering processes to align with business requirements in order to plan, schedule and execute efficient manual software tests;
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g. developers, BAs and Product Managers) to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Have a keen eye for details in order to find and report bugs and glitches to development team;
- Report Quality Engineering status to interested parties;
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life cycle;
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- Automate tests and develop automated regression test suites with such technologies as Selenium with Java tuned with Spock Framework and Groovy, as well as JMeter and Gatling;
- Automate API calls with REST Assured - a Java library to write powerful API tests;
- Guiding and mentoring interns and junior staff.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 4 years of experience as Quality Engineer with solid progression in responsibility;
- Working experience as Software Test Automation Engineer is a big privilege;
- Solid knowledge of Quality Engineering techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools like Jira, Zephyr, Confluence;
- Expert level ability in applying quality engineering knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Experience in web, desktop applications testing;
- Experience with automated testing is a plus;
- Good leadership skills, including strong communication and mentoring skills, good ability to motivate and inspire employees.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Motivation letter in English language to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Automation testing approaches
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence. Building on our extensive experience, Webb Fontaine’s new-generation IT systems take trade and customs processes to the next level for the benefit of the global trading community.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include single-window systems for trade, paperless customs systems, cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems), collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more. Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
Our mission is to simplify the work of Governments, Businesses and Citizens worldwide by providing technology and know-how.
Webb Fontaine Armenia has been operating since 2005. We have more than 90 talented people sharing the same values and mission in our team and we continue to hire new professionals. Webb Fontaine is among those limited number of companies in the Armenian IT market that operates on an international scale and has broad geographical reach. Our products are used in Nigeria, Philippines, Benin, Ethiopia, Bahrain, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Panama, Congo, and Ajman. We can proudly say that Webb Fontaine owns the know-how, that makes difference.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan