Senior Support Engineer
Deadline: 19 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
As a Senior Support Engineer, Google Cloud Platform at SADA, you will provide support for Google Cloud Platform products and solutions including, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Compute Engine, Cloud SQL, Stackdriver, and related services. The support engineer will be responsible for providing technical assistance and developer support as part of a 24x7 support organization to customers using Google Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
Pathway to Success
#MakeThemRave is at the foundation of all our Enterprise Support Services team. Our motivation is to provide customers with an exceptional experience in aspects of their interaction with our support and managed services teams.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured bi-yearly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to provide the highest quality of support, customer feedback at the close of service tickets, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the consultative polish you bring to customer interactions.
As you continue to execute successfully, we will build a customized development plan together that leads you through the engineering or management growth tracks.
Required Travel - 10% travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
Customer Facing - 50%
Training - Ongoing with first-week orientation followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared.
- Provide support for GCP services including services like Compute Engine, CloudSQL, Spanner, Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Dataproc,App Engine, Cloud, and Kubernetes
- Serve as an escalation point for client technical issues
- Triage and escalate issues to Google Support as required
- Supporting servers/services hosted on GCP for multiple clients
- GCP best practices guidance
- Ensuring accurate and timely resolution for assigned issues
- Providing front line support for multiple clients
- Noticing trends and devising long-term solutions to recurring problems
- Assist with developing new processes to enhance customer support experience
- Assist with technical training of team members
- 3+ years of experience utilizing cloud database platforms
- 5+ years of experience utilizing cloud compute platforms (GCE, EC2, GKE, EKS, AKS)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Strong understanding of administration (user accounts, permission models, access control)
- Familiarity with networking (NAT, firewalls, basic routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Familiarity with common Linux troubleshooting tools (vmstat, iostat, lsof, strace, etc.)
- Open to being on call for weekends and after hours
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Successful at working in a team culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills
- Experience with code-level troubleshooting with Java, Python, or similar language a plus
Required candidate level: Senior
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make them rave
- Be data-driven
- Be one step ahead
- Be a change agent
- Do the right thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for GCP since 2016 and has been named the 2019 and 2018 Google Cloud Global Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 12 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 3000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 25M+ users migrated to the cloud.
Customer Service skills
Google Cloud Platform
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please apply through this Link
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
At SADA, we climb every mountain, clear every hurdle, and turn the improbable into possible – over and over again. Simply put, we propel your organization forward.
It’s not enough to migrate to the cloud, it’s about what you do once you’re there. Accelerating application development. Advancing productivity and collaboration. Using your data as a competitive edge. When it comes to Google Cloud, we’re not an add-on, we’re a must-have, driving the business performance of our clients with its power.
Beyond our expertise and experience, what sets us apart is our people. It’s the spirit that carried us from scrappy origins as one of the Google Cloud launch partners to an award-winning global partner year after year. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing, public sector and digital natives – we simply get the job done, every step of the way.
SADA is a leading global provider of business and technology services that empowers people to transform their work, their organizations and the world. Our diverse, inclusive teams have the attitude, experience and approach to solve enterprise clients’ most complex problems and achieve their boldest ambitions. A Google Cloud Premier partner with multiple Specializations, SADA has earned numerous accolades and awards, including the Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year for 2018 and 2019. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing and public sector, our team of certified experts helps accelerate their digital transformations using the entire Google Cloud portfolio, driving business performance with its power.
More info at www.sada.com.
Staff.am Interview with Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
"SADA specializes in public cloud computing, particularly Google cloud computing, which includes all the enterprise-level services offered by Google, which by the way are not few. I think the introduction of all these technologies in Armenia will be quite important for Armenian technology companies, as public cloud computing is not so widespread in Armenia, which we are going to change and promote.
We will contribute to the improvement of approaches in the field of education. We will work with large global organizations, we will solve serious problems for those companies, contributing to the modernization of infrastructure, introducing innovations related to cloud technologies, projects. All this will enable Armenian engineers to work with the above-mentioned large global corporations, as well as with the engineering team of SADA's head office, which is the best in its field. And, of course, with Google։ engineers and product teams, taking into account our daily close work with Google."
Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
You can access the full article here.
SADA is excited to announce the opening of a Global Delivery Center (GDC) in Yerevan, Armenia
The goal of the SADA GDC in Armenia is twofold...
1. To provide additional delivery and support services to companies around the world that are adopting Google Cloud.
2. And to develop the technical capabilities of aspiring IT workers in a region that is rapidly becoming a popular European technology hub.
“SADA’s growth in the cloud market is demanding that we create new offerings to streamline setup and activation of Google Cloud.” -- Tony Safoian, CEO of SADA
Read more about the announcement and how the GDC will also serve as a Tecnical Onboarding Center for all our customers.
Address: 2 Derenik Demirtchyan Street, Yerevan, Armenia