Senior Systems Administrator
Deadline: 06 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: System Admin/Engineer
Job type: Full time
Senior Systems Administrator
- Manage Active Directory Sites and Infrastructure
- Manage Exchange 2016 Infrastructure
- Organize and manage SOC and NOC
- Perform systems, security, and software routine
- Systems and network monitoring, implementation, and management of administration software
- Good knowledge of networking including switching and routing, TCP/IP stack, and VPN
- Logs management, information categorization, and filtering
- Rebuild, customize, optimize and reorganize Unix/Linux
- Setup, update, upgrade, and migrate Unix/Linux/macOS based systems
- Familiarity with server virtualization technologies and SAN/storage concepts (LUNs, HBAs, NFS, iSCSI, etc.)
- Design and configure virtualization environment, clusters concepts (Availability, DRS, Heartbeating, EVC, )
- Performance tuning of Storage array (NAS/SAN)
- Knowledge of Pools, LUNs, RAID
- Virtualization networking
- Scripting and automation of systems administration tasks
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Ensure systems standard compliance
- Planning systems and network growth, evaluating potential breaches
- Risk assessment and threat management
- 8+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator
- Bachelor's degree in IT sphere
- Expert knowledge of Computer hardware, software, and networking
- Expert knowledge of searching skills
- Good knowledge of English
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
WHO WE ARE
Synergy International Systems, Inc. (“Synergy”) is a company built on hard work, dedication, and a commitment to excellence. Since our establishment in 1997, we have been helping governments, international organizations, and non-profits harness the power of information technology for social impact.
With offices worldwide and more than 300 employees, we have successfully completed 300+ complex, large-scale projects in over 80 countries and earned a reputation across the world as a credible, reliable, and adaptable partner.
We have 5 offices worldwide:
Headquarters: Washington, D.C, USA
Regional Office in Europe: Hague, Netherlands
Regional Office in Africa: Kigali, Rwanda
Development & Global Learning Center: Armenia (Yerevan, Vanadzor, Gyumri)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Social Protection
- Public Finance
- Disaster Recovery
- Water & Sanitation
- Development Effectiveness
- Sustainability and Climate Change
OUR PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS
We provide specialized software and tailored services for the digitalization of justice, monitoring and evaluation, social protection, and public financial management. Our core product domains are:
Enabling courts and judicial institutions to digitalize the management of cases, automate processes, and serve citizens in an efficient, accountable and transparent manner.
Empowering public sector and nonprofit organizations to streamline program and grant management, evaluate their performance and results.
Enables governments to effectively administer the full cycle of social protection programs on a single platform - Integrated Beneficiary Management.
Allowing governments to prioritize, plan, and implement public investment projects with a result-driven platform under an umbrella system for a transparent and integrated approach for all ministries top down.
SYNERGY PEOPLE | SYNERGYՄԱՐԴ
Founded on the culture of hard work and the desire to make an impact we’ve built a vibrant workplace culture that attracts top talent and passionate employees who pursue the larger Synergy goal of empowering impact-driven organizations. Making an impact is our guiding focus and we work together collaboratively and selflessly in the pursuit of this mission.
Employees always come first, period. Even before policies and procedures and before rules and regulations. That’s why our Synergy People (SynergyՄԱՐԴ) know they’ll be valued and treated with respect.
We believe in investing in life-long learning. That’s why we create an environment and culture that energizes and equips our crew with endless growing opportunities.
Synergy is about elevating people, empowering them to make an impact worldwide.
We admire people with these traits:
- INNOVATIVE MINDSET
Pushing the boundaries and embracing the unknown for better solutions.
We arrive every day inspired to make an impact through our talents, passion, and hard work.
We like learn-it-alls, not know-it-alls. Those who are curious and constantly changing.
Taking ownership and always maintaining a positive and solution-oriented mindset.
Building relationships, breaking silos and creating a synergy across teams, functions and geographies.
Open, honest, collaborative, and team-oriented.
Join the impact making team !
About Synergy International Systems
Synergy International Systems – Empowering impact-driven organizations
At Synergy, we are good at everything we do, so we are good at having fun too!
We work hard, we play harder. Table tennis, table football, videogames, coffee corner and balconies with amazing views are inseparable part of our office life.
Collaborating and coding: Hackathon, AI challenge and hacking tournaments are traditional and beloved all-staff events at Synergy. We love to be creative and innovative, accept challenges and conquer them.
Company social events are what we always look forward to, as it is one more opportunity to try ourselves in totally different sphere and yet be as innovative and zealous as we usually are like Sysled Challenge.
We care about our employee’s physical and mental health and provide medical insurance, sport package, and paid time off. 5 paid extra days are a great contribution to the rest as well. In addition, we value the time spent of our employees with their kids and offer paid child day off for each child.
Self-improvement and self-initiatives are an essential part of the company and Synergy encourages them by Lunch & Learn sessions, semi-annual trainings, and certification programs. Our employees also have the opportunity to participate in professional trainings and conferences abroad.
We appreciate our employees and the work they do, that is why the company provides a two-day stay at any resort in the RA to the team after the completion of each major project, gift-cards on birthdays and semi-annual awards to the employees that stood out, apart from other nice appreciative gifts.
We organize work-related and out of work interesting and fun activities that interest our employees. Synergy Happiness Goals (SHGs) is a bunch of fun and entertaining activities that include art, fun, health and much more.
How we have fun !
We work hard and party harder! Check-out our videos from different events.
Address: A.Armenakyan 2/4, Yerevan, Armenia