Senior Technical Staff Engineer I Ijevan Branch
Deadline: 05 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Instigate Semiconductor CJSC in partnership with Microchip Technology Inc. recruits Senior Technical Staff Engineer in Ijevan.
- Develop from the ground-up an early I/O Planner application aimed at capturing all I/O requirements at the earliest stages of the FPGA design cycle.
- You will work with stakeholders to define the detailed specification of this new tool, develop the overall solution, including the user interface and necessary backend APIs.
- Maintain and enhance the current I/O Editor tool, including modernizing the look and feel and improving the ease of use of this application
- Maintain and enhance the Chip Planner tool, with special focus on displaying very large amount of data – device, placed and routed design – in a very efficient manner
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with software experience
- 8+ years of experience
- Good FPGA domain knowledge
- Strong software architecture and design skills
- Excellent C++ skills
- Strong Qt development background
- Effective communicator and creative problem-solver.
- Ability to learn new technical areas quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, dynamic environment.
Required candidate level: Senior
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
Conflict resolution skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Instigate Semiconductor was founded in August 2020 as one of the member companies of Instigate Group. With expertise in EDA, Instigate Semiconductor focuses on FPGA development and provides solutions to the market leaders of microcontroller and semiconductor manufacturers.
Instigate Semiconductor CJSC in partnership with the Microchip Technology Inc. company performs activities in EDA sphere, particularly:
- FGPA Design and Development
- Digital Design
- Logical Verification
- Software Development
- Quality Assurance
Our growing team is happy to find new members. Successful candidates are offered with an environment for professional growth and overcoming challenges. Along with all these, the company offers working conditions that meet the market demand.
134/1 Tsarav Aghbyur Str, 0052, Yerevan, Armenia
1 Alex Manoogian Street, Gyumri, Armenia
11/4 Vardanants Street, Vanadzor, Armenia
4/25 Valans Street, Ijevan, Armenia.
Address: 134 Tsarav Aghbyur St, Yerevan, Armenia