Deadline: 30 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Renderforest is looking for an SMM specialist to develop, implement and manage social media strategy, create regular posts on different social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Exclusive dedication to Renderforest project (you should not manage any other pages on Facebook or other channels)
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist (2+ years)
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Required candidate level: Mid level
Here are the links for more information about us:
- our benefits : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWutAteocD4&feature=youtu.be
- about us :D : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfI1skw-tF4&t=3s
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Interested candidates are welcome to filll this form https://forms.gle/xmiiNv5K6z1Jw8hp8
We highly appreciate your interest in our company, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
At Renderforest, we are on a mission to make successful branding available and affordable for everyone. We provide our users with leading marketing tools to create broadcast-quality videos and animations, unique logos, and professional websites effortlessly.
High quality in human resources and impeccable work ethics are the key to our success. Our team is working hard to give people the opportunity to create high-quality videos with a professional touch. We put quality at the core of everything we do, and this reflects not only in our product but also in our team spirit and collaborations.
A few years ago creating animated scenes and high-quality video advertisements cost a lot of money, and startups or small businesses couldn’t afford the expensive promotion. As we had a clear vision that video marketing is the future of successful marketing, we aimed to create a platform that would automatically make professional promo videos within minutes and provide businesses and individuals with high-grade content.
On this website you can find more information about:
Welcome to Renderforest
Renderforest is an all-in-one online branding platform, where you can create videos, animations, logos, and websites and share them in minutes.
As of today, we have more than 8 million users worldwide, with over 15 million completed projects.
Renderforest was named one of the world’s TOP 100 software companies by G2Crowd.
Phone: (011) 224-000
Address: 11/1 Paruyr Sevak St, Yerevan, Armenia