Deadline: 18 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are looking for active, enthusiastic and creative SMM pecialist, who will closely work with staff.am & HireBee teams in Yerevan. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for storytelling, demonstrable familiarity with social media, and the ability to express concepts in a simple and engaging way.
If you are obsessed with Marketing and startups, want to start a rewarding career in a very fast paced dynamic startup environment, then we will happy to meet.
Develop original and exciting SMM campaigns and content on a daily basis (e.g. social media posts, website content, etc).
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to generate relevant marketing content,
- Manage staff.am's & HireBee's social media presence on Facebook, Linkedin, Telegram, Instagram and YouTube.
- Prepare successful email marketing campaigns with well-structured content.
- Maintain appropriate tone of voice through social media and other digital channels.
- Suggest and implement other marketing activities to boost awareness and increase website traffic and app installs.
- Update website as needed.
- Education background does not matter; we are looking for talent, experience, passion and creativity.
- At least 1 year of professional full-time experience in social media marketing is preferred.
- Experience with running social media pages such as Facebook is a must, experience with Linkedin, Insta and YouTube is a plus.
- Excellent in creative content writing,
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (knowledge of other tools is a plus).
- Strong written and verbal communication in Armenian and English languages, Russian is desirable.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply to this position only through staff.am, by registering your online CV or attaching your resume as a guest. Please mention social media page links, that you manage and/or links to content that you've created. We will start recruitment process ASAP, so don't wait till the deadline to apply.
We are impatiently looking for your impressive applications :)
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
staff.am's new startup HireBee.ai was accepted to UC Berkeley SkyDeck, a prestigious Silicon Valley Startup Program
We are delighted to announce that HrieBee.ai - a deep-tech startup building a future proof talent acquisition and hiring suite for SMBs, was accepted to participate in SkyDeck Fall2020 program. UC Berkeley SkyDeck is a top university accelerator program, which provides endless opportunities, network, mentorship and investment opportunity to leading technology startups in the world.
staff.am holds its annual HR Gala Event in Armenia
staff.am celebrates its year long success with the HR community of Armenia. This year 100+ plus HR specialists, managers and leaders participated in a very special event held at Komitas Museum, honoring 150th birthday of Komitas. Announcing new product launch, enjoying great Armenian folk music, great Armenian wine and delicious food, talking about the future of hiring and closing the event with an exclusive HR standup show by Hovhannes Davtyan.
staff.am co-founder is hosted by Armenian Public Television
staff.am management team is a frequent guest at TV and Radio channels in Armenia. This time, Vahe Avetisyan, staff.am co-founder was hosted by Armenian Public Television's popular TV show, where he was asked to talk about remote working, the changes Armenian labour market experienced during COVID-19 and the future outlook. Watch the video to learn more.
Dream job, lovely team and endless opportunities of exploring new. I work here since the launch of career platform. With joint efforts we design new tools and projects by living with each success of it.
Nazeli Badalyan - Director of communications and partnerships
Address: 24 Azatutyan Ave, Yerevan, Armenia