Social Media Marketing Specialist
Deadline: 28 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
You're solution orientated social media and growth hacking strategist, with a passion for finding new social media marketing, growth hacking and content strategies, tools and ideas. You generally like keeping with and consuming social media trends, marketing tactics, and have a deep understanding of all social platforms. You are a quick learner, a great communicator and team player, and love keeping up on the latest newest platform changes and marketing tools.
This role requires strong communication skills, social media expertise as well as a desire to drive content best practices across all marketing channels.
- Together with the Senior Social Media Marketing Strategist, design and continuously evolve a social media strategy that is global in its reach, but local in its execution that grows brand, engagement, reaches target audience and, as a result, increases conversion.
- Partner cross functionally with the Integrated Marketing, Content, Creative and Production teams to plan, communicate and adjust digital and social marketing tactics
- Evergreen social media marketing, calendar management and content creation across multiple platforms
- Ensure the monitoring of social platforms and communication to consumers on a daily basis
- Lead performance tracking and reporting, including (but not limited to) monthly, campaign and ad-hoc reports, in addition to socialization across cross functional and leadership teams. Monitor trends and make recommendations for actions
- Ongoing optimization of seasonal strategy by campaign, activation and/or always-on opportunities
- Support setting up and configuring new or existing social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Deep understanding of how social content functions on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram and LinkedIn and how to optimize this content to generate the best results.
- Emphasis on team building, creative leadership, and coaxing the best performance from the best talent is a key component of this role
- A proven problem-solver with an emphasis on leading projects and teams from concept to completion and then, from distribution to analysis
- Strong time management skills with ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Good writing and communication skills
Salary: Salary is competitive, based on experience and work.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CVs to: [email protected] with the position name in the subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We help businesses and crowdfunding campaigns to rapidly scale by providing innovative solutions and marketing strategies to maximize their results.
Address: , Armenia