Software Delivery Manager
Deadline: 23 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
We are seeking an experienced Software Delivery Manager, to join our technology group to help drive our growing software development and delivery teams, providing guidance, facilitating sessions, removing roadblocks, and empowering our people and technical teams working alongside other software delivery managers.
You will help inspire a sense of purpose and direction, build strong productive relationships and create the right environment for our team members to achieve and excel, whilst supporting both technical and product discussions. You will spend considerable time with our CTO and other SDMs to scale our agile practices, refine our delivery processes, as well as all design, development, testing and delivery activities.
- Strong SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) understanding and proven experience in leading the delivery of software solutions
- Agile/lean/Kanban/scrum master or agile delivery experience
- Proven leadership experience, including working with technical experts
- Good knowledge of software best practices and common web application architectures
- Database experience would be useful for analytics (MSSQL at least)
- Experience with high-performance websites or applications will be an advantage
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment, adopting a consultative and cooperative approach to your work, GSD
- Have proven record of ability to negotiate resolutions to complex issues and tech leadership
- Excellent presentation skills, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, Microsoft PowerPoint or similar presentation skills a must
- Financial services or wealth management experience would be ideal
- A proactive and team-oriented professional, adopting a consultative and cooperative approach to your work
- Situationally aware - must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate or solve them efficiently
- Able to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment, with excellent time-management skills
Required candidate level: Senior
To apply for this position please click here. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Dubai, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 475,000 investor accounts covering approximately $110 billion dollars in funds globally, and currently provides services to approximately 700 financial institutions and intermediaries. Find more at: www.praemium.com.au.