Deadline: 09 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Margasoft Dev is an Agile Team of professional and passionate Software Developers who eat, drink and breathe code. We are looking for an experienced full-stack ASP.NET Core MVC / React developer who will share our passion for perfection, software and technology. If you are truly an engineer at heart - a developer who wants to cause a change and be part of it, then you need to join us in making a software that can be called a piece of art.
What You will Get
- Opportunity to learn and grow in career by working with passionate professionals
- Competitive Salary topped with lucrative Bonuses and Salary Reviews
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage (including family members)
- Free access to Game Room
- Monthly Birthday and Rich Holiday Celebrations (check out our Facebook & YouTube videos)
- Ability to telecommute when needed
- First and foremost - you must love what you do - Software Development!
- Actively take part in the brainstorming and story grooming sessions with product owners, clients and other parties․
- Provide realistic estimates and deliver results on required date/time․
- Do peer review of the code and do merges in git․
- Test your own code and help your team with development and testing when needed․
- Participate in iteration planning/demo/closing meetings, story grooming and daily scrum meetings․
- Clearly and timely communicate the status of the stories to meet internal and client deadlines․
- Passion for development and perfection!
- 3+ years of experience in full stack development of a web and/or desktop applications․
- Experienced knowledge of C# and .Net framework v4.0+ is a must! .NET Core is a plus!
- Proven knowledge of ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework․
- Ability to design normalized database. Write efficient SQL queries and stored procedures․
- Knowledge of / experience in React is a huge plus!
- Must have a perfect balance of creativity and discipline․
- Smooth communication and interpersonal skills․
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please apply to this job by sending your resume to [email protected]
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We are software development experts with over a decade of experience in building and supporting beautiful and intelligent web solutions committed to the success of your company.
Phone: (099) 331-331
Address: 46/1 Davtashen 2nd Block , Yerevan, Armenia