Software Engineer II
Deadline: 03 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Software Engineer at Workfront, you will work with your Engineering team and partner with Product Management to take ideas for Workfront’s products and turn them into realized features in our Work Automation Cloud platform in an Agile environment and estimate assigned work, create OO designs, provide task breakdowns and implement features and micro-services.
As a Software Engineer, you are more than just a coder. In addition to your software engineering responsibilities, you are also expected to help identify dependencies and risks for the group, being a planning consultant to the project managers, recommending improvements to our engineering practices, and helping other specialists become more proficient in solving specific problems. Come and join Workfront, an Adobe company
What you’ll Do
- Meet with your team and tell them the awesome things you did yesterday and what unspeakably incredible things you will complete by this time tomorrow.
- Create new features using our development technologies that will delight and inspire marketers, IT professionals, and other knowledge workers worldwide.
- Create engineering designs that tackle problems.
- Fix occasional bugs in our SaaS platform - when your day was only somewhat less than awesome and unspeakably incredible.
- Debate the efficient design of an ideal user experience for a variety of unrealized features identified by our Product friends. Or propose some ideas of your own!
- Cooperate with other software engineers to find the best way to test your work to ensure that, not only does it work as advertised, but will continue to work and perform at a mass scale when thousands upon thousands of people are using it at the same time.
- Lead discussions with what emerging tools, technologies, and processes are coming that may impact how we improve our products and SaaS platform in the future.
- Provide your well-considered opinions on the creation and modification of our technology roadmaps.
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years of programming experience in Java and/or Node.js technologies.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of ownership for the entire SDLC; including QA, build, deployment, and support of production systems.
- Be able to speak to a time when you were able to dive into someone else’s code and make an optimization to it without rewriting the whole thing.
- Ability to describe concepts and whiteboard designs dealing with high-availability
- Experience researching solutions to problems and pitching your ideas to senior team members.
- Knowledge of the other technologies in use at Workfront (Java, Spring, Docker, NoSQL, Kafka, ElasticSearch, AWS, GCP, etc.) will be encouraged.
- Good knowledge of English and Armenian
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this job, please follow the link
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
- Learning Opportunities
LinkedIn Learning Premium Package
Conferences & Trainings
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Parking Space
- Employee Assistance Program
Fortune names Adobe the Best Workplace in Technology for 21 consecutive years!
Adobe has multiple The Best Place to Work awards. This year we celebrate being 21 years on Fortune Magazine's list!
You are wondering why to choose Adobe?
At Adobe you will have meaningful work, constant learning, brilliant people to work with, and a community guided by core values that promote quality, creativity, and opportunity in everything we do. Our market-leading products and services create incredible experiences for our customers. And our career opportunities, benefits, and culture create amazing experiences for you. Join a diverse community of smart, passionate colleagues at the top of their game. Take pride in a culture that promotes sustainability and giving back to the community.
Adobe invests in developing your talents with training and mentorship, and we challenge you with engaging work that ensures you can make an impact and build your skills. We are also committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach, where ongoing feedback flows freely. Adobe offers incredible benefits for growth through learning and development funds.
There are so many reasons to bring your career here. Join #adobelife today!
Address: 1 Northern Ave, Yerevan, Armenia