Software Engineer in Test
Deadline: 13 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
In this role, the incumbent will become a part of the fast moving team and get experience in all areas of Quality Assurance.
- Participate in design discussions with development and product management in order to create effective test strategies;
- Provide estimates, deliver against those estimates and work within tight time constraints;
- Communicate cross-functionally, communication is a big part of the job;
- Develop test plans, test cases for the products and features under development;
- Develop and run specialized tests to observe product scalability;
- Develop end-to-end and performance tests;
- Work in a mix of technologies including microservices based architecture, and CI/CD solutions (Jenkins).
- Proven, 3 plus experience in a software testing, test automation or test development role;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Automated Tests using (Selenium,Protractor);
- Experience with Java or other language (TypeScript,Python etc.)
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases;
- Experience in Automation testing with Cucumber BDD;
- Experience in performance testing using Gatling performance tool;
- Knowledge of a bug tracking system (JIRA);
- Experience in working with version control systems Git;
- Experience in using CI tools (Jenkins);
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across team.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
You can apply here.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Empowering impact-driven organizations since 1997.
We are a full-service software development company, empowering organizations to collect, analyze, visualize, and build processes based on interactions and data through our flagship IDM (Intelligent Data Management) technology platform which is in the 8th generation now.
We have helped hundreds of millions of people globally by building systems to increase transparency and efficiency in governmental and non-governmental organizations, to collect, monitor, evaluate, execute, and more.
We believe in operational and structural excellence. Ever since incorporation, we aim for it in our projects, in our development management and project management practices, in technical support and client development, and in systems architecture and design.
About Synergy International Systems
Synergy International Systems, Inc. (“Synergy”) is a global software company that empowers organizations to become more data-driven in achieving their impact.
Since our founding nearly 20 years ago, organizations in more than 70 countries have used our products and services to improve information management, decision making, service delivery, and organizational effectiveness.
With our 200+ multi-lingual employees worldwide, we serve governments, international organizations, non-profits, and the private sector all over the world.
At Synergy, we are good at everything we do, so we are good at having fun too!
We work hard, we play harder. Table tennis, table football, videogames, coffee corner and balconies with amazing views are inseparable part of our office life.
Collaborating and coding: Hackathon, AI challenge and hacking tournaments are traditional and beloved all-staff events at Synergy. We love to be creative and innovative, accept challenges and conquer them.
Company social events are what we always look forward to, as it is one more opportunity to try ourselves in totally different sphere and yet be as innovative and zealous as we usually are like Sysled Challenge.
We care about our employee’s physical and mental health and provide medical insurance, sport package, and paid time off. 5 paid extra days are a great contribution to the rest as well. In addition, we value the time spent of our employees with their kids and offer paid child day off for each child.
Self-improvement and self-initiatives are an essential part of the company and Synergy encourages them by Lunch & Learn sessions, semi-annual trainings, and certification programs. Our employees also have the opportunity to participate in professional trainings and conferences abroad.
We appreciate our employees and the work they do, that is why the company provides a two-day stay at any resort in the RA to the team after the completion of each major project, gift-cards on birthdays and semi-annual awards to the employees that stood out, apart from other nice appreciative gifts.
We organize work-related and out of work interesting and fun activities that interest our employees. Synergy Happiness Goals (SHGs) is a bunch of fun and entertaining activities that include art, fun, health and much more.
How we have fun !
We work hard and party harder! Check-out our videos from different events.
Address: A.Armenakyan 2/4, Yerevan, Armenia