Specialist, Product Marketing Division
Deadline: 06 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for leading and implementing of various marketing campaigns and other events.
- Lead integrated product marketing campaigns and project management, including market monitoring, competitor and international market analysis, development or involvement in development of product/campaign terms, marketing concept development, marketing communication strategies, targeting, effective campaign/event planning and implementation, performance measurement and reporting
- Identify potential clients and their needs, elaborate and implement targeted (segment-based) marketing activities aimed at client outreach and development
- In the course of project management, cooperate efficiently with other employees of the Marketing and Communication Center, other units of Ameriabank, companies providing advertisement and marketing services
- Monitor and report on the completed marketing activities, whenever required
- University degree in economics, management or marketing
- At least 2 years of work experience in marketing
- Experience in finance or banking or a related sphere will be a plus
- Excellent analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills, organizational, team-player and marketing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Commitment to work and strong sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Office and Internet
- Proficiency in any of the following graphic design software is desirable: Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent command of Armenian, good knowledge of Russian and English
Required candidate level: Mid level
• Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
• Highly competitive package of benefits
• Career growth and development opportunities
Benefit package applicable to Ameriabank CJSC employees including but not limited to annual bonus, insurance package, banking services with special rates, wide range of trainings and individual professional development plan, etc.
Sense of responsibility
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this position please follow the link. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia