Sr. Product Manager - Marketing
Deadline: 29 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a track record for driving new products and features from concept to successful launch and market adoption. The Senior Product Manager will own the planning, development, and launch of products related to the ServiceTitan Marketing Pro Websites & Conversion tools. The portfolio of ServiceTitan’s marketing products includes Lead Management, Reputation Management, Website Builder, Advertising Platform and third party integrations like Google and Facebook. These products are tightly integrated with other products on ServiceTitan’s platform including Phones Pro, Chat, Task Management, etc, and will require close collaboration with those product teams. This role requires strong and proactive vision and the ability to be an individual contributor driving large product initiatives. The Senior Product Manager will champion best product development practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
- Develop and execute the strategic vision for the website product on the marketing platform. Make that vision a reality by getting buy in from key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Drive quarterly roadmap planning while properly assessing impact and holding other teams accountable to committed outcomes.
- Primary liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps, offer creative workarounds/solutions, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
- Independently execute across all areas of the product lifecycle (research, concept, user stories, build, go-to-market, adoption).
- Work with clients and 3rd party integration partners in assessing needs, defining requirements and obtaining sign-off.
- Work closely with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, build POCs or launch commercially available products.
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback and manage beta releases.
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
- Effectively assess customer escalations, impact to roadmap and allocate resources accordingly for resolution.
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to the development team on expected behavior.
- Build out the content strategy and operations capability to continuously improve and expand content in our marketing products.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in a product management role.
- Prior experience in marketing products or CRM software is a plus
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
Required candidate level: Senior
Salary: Highly competitive + benefits
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please follow this link and fill out the form in order to apply for this position
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps Home Service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. We develop a backbone end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar Residential Home Service industry. Integrated CRM, intelligent dispatching, comprehensive reporting, marketing campaign tracking and management, mobile client for technicians in the field, integration with a variety of other software products, including Quickbooks and Intacct — these are just some of features ServiceTitan provides for its customers. Besides that, we bring a modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. We enable our customers to more easily manage their business, gain a lot of transparency on its state, and in the end, earn more.
We're a startup that is already successful — thousands of customers, rapid growth, incredibly low customer churn rate, and funding provided by top-tier investors in cloud software are just some of the indicators of this. Yet we are young enough to enable our team members with a very significant growth potential — both in terms of career and in terms of equity.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working people, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. Join us.
- Stock options in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- An opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales
- Make a noticeable impact on your co-workers and customers
- Flexible vacation policy
- A world-class health insurance plan
- Free lunch every day
- Snacks and munchies in the kitchen
- Wellness/gym package
- Learning and development budget
- Parking coverage
- Referral bonuses
- Performance bonus
- ... and many more perks
$165M For ServiceTitan and the Future of Home Services
The founding of ServiceTitan is very much the story of the American dream.
When Vahe and I tell it, we often say that it started in college, where we first met. But the truth is that the story started long before that, when both of our families first immigrated to this country. When they did, they did so with no money. No jobs. No language skills. But they worked extremely hard to build a life for us, to put food on the table, and to put us through school.
So when we graduated from Stanford and USC, we both decided not to take high profile tech jobs in the Bay Area. Instead, we went back home and used our skills to help the family plumbing and air conditioning businesses. We owed it to them, after the years of dedication and hard work they put in to make sure we had an even better life than they had.
Six years later, the software platform we built for them has grown to become a critical tool for companies across the US and Canada. And today, we’re proud to announce another milestone for ServiceTitan, as well as a milestone for vertical software and SoCal: a $165 million Series D at a $1.65 billion post-money valuation led by Nina Achadjian at Index Ventures, who joins our board, along with new investors Dragoneer and T Rowe Price, and existing investors Iconiq, Battery and Bessemer. This is the largest raise ever for a vertical SaaS company and the largest SaaS round in Southern California history.
Why do you work at ServiceTitan? Staff.am asked some of our employees and here's what they had to say.
Address: 2/2 Melik Adamyan St, 3rd floor, Yerevan, Armenia