Sr Software QA and Release Engineer AI/ML / 37936BR
Deadline: 01 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
The AI/ML Runtime Software team is looking for a Senior SW QA and release engineer to contribute to the verification and productization of the software stack of Synopsys’ next generation of Vision, DSP and AI ARC processors. These processors are heterogeneous multi-core systems that may include combinations of vector DSPs, DMA engines, and AI/ML accelerators. Typically, these embedded processors are also integrated with a host processor. To validate this complex multi-core environment, a comprehensive verification environment and set of regression test suites are exercised to perform module and system level verification and benchmarking.
- Support both embedded and host-side development environments in single verification environment.
- Perform first level of investigation and troubleshooting on regression test failures for root cause identification.
- Work with development teams to ensure issues are resolved and confirmed validated.
- Responsible for product packaging scripts and generation of product release candidates to final customer release candidate validation team.
- Support release team in debugging and resolution of release packaging and installation problems for both Windows and Linux development environments. Requirements (MUST).
- 5+ years experience, including minimum of 3+ years in Software verification / QA role.
- Excellent python skills.
- Good cross platform C/C++ skills.
- Experience with Jenkins and gitlab.
- Experience with embedded development and debugging on at least one microprocessor or DSP architecture in either C or Assembly languages.
- Exceptional problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent written English and good spoken English communications skills.
- Familiarity with multi-core systems, computer vision and/or AI/ML applications.
- Knowledge of computer architectures and RISC micro-architectures at the level described in Patterson & Hennessy or Harris & Harris textbooks.
- Experience with ISO26262 and FuSa.
- Experience with AUTOSAR.
- Experience with embedded Linux.
Required candidate level: Senior
- Opportunity to work on advanced technologies.
- Challenging work in an international team.
- Professional training, career, and professional development opportunities.
- Salary is based on experience, professional background, interview/test result.
- Excellent benefits package.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Synopsys Armenia provides R&D and product support for electronic design automation (EDA), design for manufacturing (DFM), and semiconductor intellectual property (IP) solutions.
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia, it is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 1000 employees. With two locations in Yerevan, and one in Gyumri, Synopsys Armenia is also one of the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Synopsys technology makes it possible for leading companies to build smarts, security, and safety into their nextgeneration products. From silicon to software, we globally help our customers meet new goals for power, speed, connectivity, mobility, and reliability that are critical to the future of Smart, Secure Everything. We are committed to bringing the best technology solutions to our customers. Synopsys Armenia exemplifies how Synopsys’ business practices throughout the world reflect our company values of leadership, customer success and integrity.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
Staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia Gyumri site to celebrate the 1000th employee, Artyom Aleksanyan, as well as learn about the advantages of Synopsys Armenia, talk about its achievements and present opportunities in the field of engineering.
There has been a fundamental shift in product development. Not merely a revolution in materials or design, but a revolution of possibilities. Discover how a New World of Innovation, defined by scale and systemic complexity, depend on the intersection of chips and software to create amazing products. #smarteverything #innovation
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Synopsys. Smart Everything: Powered by Silicon and Software.
From the chip to the cloud, Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. We help you meet new requirements for power, reliability, mobility, and security that are the foundation for Smart Everything. Usher in a new era of chips and software—and bring Smart Everything to life—with Synopsys.
Սինոփսիս-ը մեծ հնարավորություն է առաջին հերթին ուսանողների համար: Այն ինձ հնարավորություն է տվել ուսման հետ համատեղ աշխատել, միաժամանակ կրկնակի գիտելիքներ ձեռք բերել։ Ինձ արդեն շատ հարազատ դարձած այս միջավայրը լի է մասնագիտական աճով, լավ ու համբերատար մարդկանցով եւ անսպառ սուրճով :)))
Տաթևիկ Չիբուխչյան - ASIC Digital Design Engineer
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: Արշակունյաց, Yerevan, Armenia