Deadline: 31 October 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: System Admin/Engineer
Job type: Full time
"Fast Credit" company is looking for a highly qualified person to fulfill the position of System administrator.
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls,
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems,
- Administer and support core Microsoft and HP technologies,
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans,
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment,
- Primary management of corporate network infrastructure including corporate firewalls, routers and switches,
- Define and document best practices and support procedures,
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance,
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation,
- Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies,
- Work with management and other IT staff to build and implement security strategies that make business sense,
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area),
- At least 1 year of experience in the relevant field
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including back bone infrastructure issues,
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and to prioritize a heavy workload under the pressure of competing assignments,
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, team player able to provide technical leadership in IT group,
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills,
- Ability to respond flexibly and positively in all circumstances, and to work calmly under pressure,
- Demonstrated very strong ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them,
- Work with minimal supervision and can multitask by juggling priorities set up by management,
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, team player
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please email your professional CV to: [email protected] specifying the job position name in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (010) 510-000