Deadline: 12 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: System Admin/Engineer
Job type: Full time
"Fast Credit" company is looking for a highly qualified person to fulfill the position of System administrator.
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications,
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly,
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise,
- Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary,
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely,
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system,
- Providing technical support when requested,
- Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system,
- Responsible for day-to-day administration duties including Windows Active Directory object maintenance,
- Conducts complex troubleshooting and repair tasks on Active Directory, Windows Server 2008-2019, Domain Controllers, DNS, user authentication and other operational systems as needed,
- Provides technical review of existing implementations and administrative practices (account and network administration, GPOs, OUs, DNS, etc.),
- Administers Users, Group and Computer objects and create Group Policy using Group Policy Management Console,
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area),
- At least 1 year of experience in the relevant field,
- Active Directory and Directory Services knowledge necessary,
- Working experience of operating-system administration skills of Windows Server 2008-2019,
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including back bone infrastructure issues,
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and to prioritize a heavy workload under the pressure of competing assignments,
- Strong inter-personal skills, team player able to provide technical leadership in IT group,
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills,
- Ability to respond flexibly and positively in all circumstances, and to work calmly under pressure,
- Demonstrated very strong ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them,
- Work with minimal supervision and can multitask by juggling priorities set up by management,
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please email your professional CV to: [email protected] specifying the job position name in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (010) 510-000