Deadline: 20 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
More than 3000 of DataArt’s specialists are working in projects for dozens of clients. These are mainly companies from the USA and the UK who requested our help to gain an advantage over their competitors by introducing modern technologies.
DataArt's core values are diversity, trust, and respectful relationships. Currently, we are searching for a specialist for the position of Middle System Administrator.
- Setting up and maintaining the new workstations
- Configuring and supporting network equipment
- Installing and configuring peripheral devices
- Ensuring uninterrupted operation of office workstations and IT infrastructure
- Timely research resolves, responds and troubleshooting of user issues/problems/questions
- Maintenance of technical documentation
- Performance of routine maintenance, applications, and incidents
- Following security and compliance best practices
- Excellent understanding of computers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Confident knowledge of the principles of network technologies (AD, DNS, DHCP, NAT, VPN, VLAN, group policies)
- Basic knowledge of macOS and Linux
- English: intermediate, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Good communication skills: the ability to communicate effectively with internal customers
- Initiative, teamwork, ability, and desire to multitask
- Experience with VMWare ESXi
- Experience with PowerShell scripts
- Windows Servers administration experience
- Managing access rights, File Server service quotas
- Experience with Zabbix, syslog
- Certifications: MCSA, MCSE, and other vendor certifications are welcome
Required candidate level: Mid level
Salary: Highly competitive.
Please submit your application to [email protected] mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
MS Windows, Internet
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform, and adapt alongside them as they evolve.
We integrate our engineering excellence with deeply human values that drive our business and our approach to relationships: curiosity, empathy, trust, honesty, and intuition. These qualities help us deliver high-value, high-quality solutions that our clients depend on, and lifetime partnerships they believe in.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DataArt in numbers:
— 3000+ professionals
— 22 years in operation
— 19 million hours of R&D and Software work
— 3,500 projects completed successfully
— 20+ offices in USA, Europe, and Latin America
— $155 mln — revenue in 2019
Glassdoor review score — 4.7
Team satisfaction survey 2019:
92% of colleagues will recommend us as an employer
78% of colleagues are content with their jobs and the status quo
75% of colleagues want to stay at DataArt for 3 more years
DataArt’s employer reputation and high quality of our corporate services get the highest satisfaction scores among our team members
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships is the foundation on which we have built our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We’re a global technology consultancy with deep tech and domain expertise. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within DA ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals to do their work the best they can.
We are experts in
- E-commerce and online-travel commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- IoT/M2M and wearable devices
- Retail & Distribution
- Cloud solutions
- Machine learning
- Big Data
- Mobile technology
- UX/UI design
Address: Dzorapi 70/3, 7 floor Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia