Deadline: 30 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: System Admin/Engineer
Job type: Full time
Hi-Tech Gateway is looking for full-time “System Administrator/DevOps” who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure. The incumbent will also collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. He/she will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of his/her own, and solving them accordingly.
- Responsible for web and application server administration;
- Work with monitoring/ alerting systems, troubleshoot and solve rising issues engaging other teams if needed;
- Act rapidly in critical situations handling multiple alerts simultaneously;
- Follow operations policies and procedures for production installing, configuring, and maintaining production systems and applications;
- Create reports and ensure proper workflow;
- Ability to document, update, and maintain all processes and procedures relating to the responsibilities and organizational requirements;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of experience in the IT field;
- Experience in working as a Linux and Windows System Administrator;
- Experience in IPTV technology
- Written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in another related area;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Linux operating systems;
- Strong knowledge of web servers and application servers;
- Knowledge in CI/CD implementation;
- Good Bash scripting skills;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Computer Networking skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives.
Required candidate level: Mid level
All the candidates, meeting the under-mentioned requirements, are welcomed to send their CVs to [email protected], writing “System Administrator/DevOps” on the title line.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (099) 279-299, (060) 351-133
Address: Չարենցի 1,5-րդ հարկ, Yerevan, Armenia