SYSTEM AND NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Deadline: 15 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
BIVAC Armenia CJSC is looking for experienced result-oriented professionals to fulfill the position of System and Network Administrator.
- Maintain and support existing infrastructure,
- Work to improve existing system and design new features,
- Work with monitoring system with ongoing improvements,
- Work with hardware routers, firewalls and switches,
- Work with bare-metal servers and storages systems,
- Work with virtualization software,
- Work with backup systems,
- Continuously improvement of security on all levels,
- Remediate system vulnerabilities,
- Provide all documentations (Configuration, administration guide, Operations guide),
- Work with development team, ensures the integrity of the system.
- 2 years of experience in system/network administration,
- Good knowledge of *nix operating systems,
- Knowledge of VMWare (vSphere, ESXi),
- Network organization (LAN, WAN, VPN),
- Experience of working with Fortigate, Cisco, PaloAlto hardware is plus,
- Experience of working with backup software,
- Readiness to work with corporate and international (ISO) standarts,
- Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian.
Required candidate level: Mid level
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: [email protected], specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
BIVAC Armenia CJSC is a subsidiary of French company BUREAU VERITAS (https://group.bureauveritas.com/) located in Yerevan, Armenia. The company was founded in 2014 and manages the electronic platform Armenian Single Window for Automotive (https://aswa.am/). This platform is designed to organize all the procedures of the MTPL insurance system in single online environment bringing to automation, transparency, standardization in business processes carried out with the platform.