Deadline: 20 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are seeking an experienced and talented System Engineer/Administrator, who will be responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission-critical enterprise systems.
- Managing and maintaining Server hardware, Firmware upgrade, Backup solutions
- Managing and maintaining VMware VSphere clusters and infrastructure
- Monitor applications and servers using internally and commercially developed software and procedures. Ensure failover capabilities in the case of outages
- Maintain a system of 24/7 on-call support for applications and servers. Participate in on-call rotation
- Install, upgrade and document new IT systems architecture, servers, and systems
- Assist Technical Support with escalated issues
- Cooperation with IT GE in the projects and tasks
- Reporting to IT Manager
- Other duties as assigner
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and/or experience
- Good Understanding of VMware (Vsan) (VxRail)/KVM.
- Proficient with command line management of Linux systems
- RedHat / CentOS / Debian experience
- High proficiency with TCP/IP protocol
- Experience in analyzing, designing, configuration and troubleshooting operation systems
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS, particularly EC2 and Cloud front
- 3+ years VMware VSphere administration (Virtual machine configuration etc.)
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in managing Microsoft Windows Server system installations
- 3+ years of experience with Unix systems utilities (e.g.; web services, shell, etc.)
- 3+ years of extensive experience in storage management
- 2+ years of experience managing high availability environments with automatic failover
- 2+ years of experience developing and implementing a disaster recovery plan.
- Experience in various server hardware platforms
- Proven analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and debugging skills
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested candidates should send their CV/ English/ to [email protected]
Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
UNIX/Linux operating systems
Fast learning ability
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Adjarabet is the most successful, safe and innovative gaming portal in Caucasus Region. Adjarabet offers to its customers fast payouts, secure transactions and excellent customer service.
Address: 58 Karapet Ulnetsi St, Yerevan, Armenia