Talent acquisition Division Specialist
Deadline: 26 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a talented and smart person with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to negotiations and hiring great employees. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is obsessively organized, creative, motivated and can add value in talent acquisition for the Dream team.
- Ensure a world-class candidate experience
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Coordinate the recruitment process including c reating job postings, sourcing the best talents, leading the hiring process, conducting interviews, negotiations with candidates, job offer processing, etc.
- Participate and represent the company at job fairs and other relevant events, build professional network
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations, universities and other communities to find qualified passive candidates
- Create captivating job descriptions to help articulate and market each unique career opportunity
- Establish yourself as trusted partner and point of contact for hiring managers across the organization
- Conduct recruitment analytics using relevant metrics
- Prepare regular reports and suggest process improvements
- Assist, couch and follow up with managers and new employees throughout the onboarding process
- Lead different recruitment-related projects
- Pro-active person with can-do attitude
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience
- At least 1 year of experience in technical recruitment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of management, peers and candidates with different backgrounds
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (executive headhunting, phone interviewing , reference checking, etc.)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Detail-orientated person with strong organizational skills, multi-tasking ability and flexibility
- Drive and passion in taking new challenges
- Problem solving, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Ethical conduct and responsibility
- Self-motivated person with ability to work with high sense of urgency
- Emotional maturity
- Ambitious person with demonstrated ability to maintain professional composure under pressure
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Required candidate level: Mid level
• Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
• Highly competitive package of benefits
• Career growth and development opportunities
Benefit package applicable to Ameriabank CJSC employees including but not limited to annual bonus, insurance package, banking services with special rates, wide range of trainings and individual professional development plan, etc.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this position please follow the link. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia