Deadline: 31 May 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping/Cash register
Job type: Full time
PwC's office in Yerevan (Armenia) is looking for Tax Associate due to expansion of operations in Armenia.
At least 1 year of practical experience in Tax filed.
In this role you will perform:
• accounting, bookkeeping according IFRS
• tax consulting
• e-invoicing, file-online platform of tax authorities
• preparation of of reports
• preparation of documents for inspections of regulatory authorities, internal audits
• participation in inspections on the correctness of taxes and reporting for compliance with the Tax Code of the Republic of Armenia and writing reports on the results of the audit.
Working languages: Armenian, English, Russian.
Start date: June 2022
• Relevant work experience of at least 1 year.
• Knowledge of 1C, ArmSoft.
• Work experience with e-invoicing system and file-online platform of tax authorities.
• Knowledge of the Tax Code,Civil Code and Labour Code of the Republic of Armenia.
Required candidate level: Junior
Benefits you’ll have:
• opportunities for flexible and remote work
• continuous upskilling of your knowledge via enormous opportunities of distant and live learning offered in PwC, incl. digital tools agenda
• ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions
• work in international environment with team members from different countries
• opportunities for career growth
• be involved in projects in various industries, both local and international clients
• and much more.
1c Accounting Software
ArmSoft accounting software
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please apply by 31.05.2022 through the link: https://bit.ly/3yzAtFH
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
PwC in Armenia
PwC has been serving clients in Armenia since 1996, and in September 2007, opened an office in Yerevan which now employs close to 30 professional staff.
Our team is divided into two service lines: Assurance Services, and Tax and Legal Services. Our Advisory service line is not directly represented in Armenia, but our access to the PricewaterhouseCoopers global network means that we can readily call on professionals in other territories to assist with your Transaction Services, Performance Improvement and Crisis Management service needs.
We strive to provide quality products and services, and respond to the complex business issues these companies face in the marketplace. Our continuous presence in the region has been possible as a result of our vision and commitment to the region.