Teaching Associate | “Front-End Software Engineer” Pathway Program
Deadline: 09 July 2022
Employment term: Temporary
Job type: Part time
People matter: The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Our Excellence center team looks for experienced Teaching Associates to work with our team of instructors for the "Front-End Software Engineer” Pathway program. As a Teaching Associate, you will be working with our main instructors and/or co-teach part-time some evening (6:30 pm-9:30 pm) or/and weekend (10 am-4 pm) classes. This is a part-time position to teach in-class training in Yerevan.
This position provides a student-centered, supportive classroom that promotes resourcefulness, and independent critical thinking while addressing the individual academic and emotional needs of each student.
Details: Part-time, about 10 hours per week, with the ability to stay in your full-time job; the role will require evening and weekend availability.
What you will do:
- Assist with the implementation of instructional plans, and teaching of the course content
- Facilitate group works
- Follow up with homework and other assignments, update assignments, course materials, and attendance records
- Show evidence of adapting and differentiated instruction for all students and a classroom forum for holistic growth
- Maintain students records
- Develop and maintain genuine, positive, and consistent communication with students and instructors
- Practice professionalism through ongoing professional development, reflection, and continuous improvement
- Respond to learners in Slack and calls to answer technical questions learners have as they work through lessons or assignments/projects-TA
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring in:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Technology, Computer Science, or Technical certifications in a relevant discipline is a plus
- Should have a strong familiarity with technical learning content, tools & frameworks including as many of the following as possible:
- Knowledge of backend technologies (Node.js, Databases) is a plus
- Have good communication (verbal and written), facilitation & organization skills
- Someone who loves teaching and sharing
- Practical and hands-on experience is a plus
- Help teams learn by doing
- Ability to translate abstract technical ideas and concepts into a hands-on curriculum and content for usage within the classroom
Required candidate level: Mid level
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals.
Please, apply for the vacancy by sending your CV to [email protected]
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Armenia stands apart from other IT companies in Armenia by providing the perfect mix of professional development opportunities and a joyful working environment.
Being the largest R&D center of Webb Fontaine Group, our employees are creating something big and new each day for the international trade community. The latest technologies (AI, Kotlin, React, Spring Boot, and more) and methodologies are the cornerstones at Webb Fontaine.
We believe that satisfied employees, that love what they do during most of their day, are the key to business success, that's why we do everything to have the best working atmosphere and conditions for our employees, including exceptional benefits and compensation packages, employee evaluations and development, staff socialization programs, and much more.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include:
- single-window systems for trade,
- paperless customs systems,
- cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems),
- collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more.
Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
The office in Armenia has begun its operations in 2005, and during the years grew to become the largest R&D center of the international IT giant - Webb Fontaine Group, which has R&D centers in Europe and Asia. We are working with more than 20 Governments worldwide - helping them to simplify customs procedures.
Vision and Mission
At Webb Fontaine, we believe in looking beyond barriers to shape tomorrow’s international trade.
Our mission is to leverage technology to challenge established practices and deliver innovative solutions for trade facilitation.
We build on our unique expertise in trade and customs to help governments, businesses, and economic communities globally rethink and transform the way they conduct trade. We develop high-tech software and services to benefit all trade stakeholders and make their lives easier.
Excellence, Passion and Innovation
Everything we do is guided by our quest for excellence. To us, excellence is not just a word. It’s a frame of mind. We provide best-in-class technology for all areas of international trade facilitation. And while we are proud of it, we are never satisfied: we are always looking to do more and better.
Webb Fontaine Armenia
Trusted by governments globally, Webb Fontaine provides industry wide solutions to accelerate trade development and modernization. The company uses unique technology including AI to enable countries to emerge as leaders in the future of trade. Knowledge transfer is at the core of Webb Fontaine; comprising of a team of experts who work across the board, empowering local communities and governments. As an industry leader with the largest R&D centers in the industry, Webb Fontaine is constantly developing international trade practices connecting countries, borders and people. For more information visit www.webbfontaine.com
Careers at Webb Fontaine
We think that providing nessary tools and perfect working environment help every single person to grow within the company. Check out Tatevik's career path at Webb Fontaine
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan, Armenia